Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Decoration

Options
  • 01-03-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Have a friend coming over for dinner on their birthday next week and although it's just the 2 of us I'd really like to decorate the table and make the place look a bit festive. I'm going to get some balloons probably but I don't know what else to do. I won't be going down the paper plate route! Any ideas?? I really want it to look as if I made an effort

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Party Central

Set the table nicely, nice cutlery, nice wine glasses, napkins etc to make it look like you made an effort. Some balloons as you said if you want, some streamers and perhaps a happy birthday banner but id try not be too tacky or go overboard, i think a nice meal with the table set properly along with a few things like balloons for the laugh is more than enough.

Advertisement