Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L E D Belt buckles

• 01-03-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi guys....

Going on a stag doo next weekend and I need to get my hands on l e d belt buckles you know the one with scrolling texts... Do you know anywhere in Ireland I can pick a few up ? Here's a youtube link to show you what they are... PLeaseeeeee help.... Will make a great addition to the stag weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_OCkdVyU2M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would suggest ebay is the cheapest option. Get onto a seller quick, one that has quick dispatch feedback. ebay will most definitely be the cheapest around and greatest selection. You could pay a bit extra for a 2day shipping service.

Not many stores here that will have these here. Stores like bcool.ie but they dont have it listed on their online shop so most likely wont have it in stock.

ebay selection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Try Visuals on Liffey Street......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

try deal extreme

they had some before christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

traceybere wrote: »
    try deal extreme

they had some before christmas

they still do - i think the OPs issue is trying to get them for next weekend......

might be worth paying for courier delivery from DX, but still no guarantee.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the replies. I called b cool they don't do them . Tried Visuals but no answer.. I know deals extreme do them but need them by Friday :( Any other Ideas????? I'm at a loss here now of where to go next..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

fdevine wrote: »
    they still do - i think the OPs issue is trying to get them for next weekend......

might be worth paying for courier delivery from DX, but still no guarantee.

DX even with a courier wont do the trick unfortunately.

I would have gone with ebay, but done it last night missed a valuable posting day.

Advertisement