Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBox Elite with Halo 3 for €250

• 01-03-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Is this a good deal? I saw it in Game yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

The basic Xbox with NO harddrive and ****, was €199 at christmas wasnt it?

LOOKs like a good offer mate. Is it some store offer or are they selling someone elses trade in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

KoKane wrote: »
    The basic Xbox with NO harddrive and ****, was €199 at christmas wasnt it?

LOOKs like a good offer mate. Is it some store offer or are they selling someone elses trade in?

Seems that a store offer for a new one. There was a poster in the window of the Game on Patrick's Street in Cork yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

For this offer in the UK you can choose Halo 3 OR NFS Undercover( See here). I assume it would be the same here.

Not a bad deal at all really.

BTW: That red 360 elite makes me sick!!
    339955ps_500h.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ukoker

Uk is more cheaper than here.I got mine with 2 wireless controller and machine 270 euro in christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

Well, I got mine with 2 controllers, GOW 1 and 2, Far Cry 2 for €280. It was a good deal but still more expensive than in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Ah bloody hell.

I'm only after buying another Xbox last week, would of went for the elite bundle for €250.
    As it was I paid €27o for a premium and a new release.

Advertisement