Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dodgy picture help

• 01-03-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Please suggest the correct forum for this question if this isn't right. I'm not even sure what the query title should be.

I got a PS3 and hooked it up to my analogue TV, which also has NTL Digital cable hooked up to it. Although there are two scart ports on the TV, at first I could not get a good picture with both connected, and had to swap them out to use either. Eventually, I could not get a good picture at all through the scart connections for either TV or PS3. I can get a decent picture with the PS3 by connecting it through the RCA sockets, but I don't have the right cables to try the TV that way.

Why would my scart connections just stop working? (I have tried 3 different cables to no avail, and I have swapped the cable box with another one to no avail, so I assume it is the ports on the TV). Any ideas?

One other thing: the main game used on the PS3 is a NTSC disc. I don't think this could mean anything (the TV is NTSC compatible), but then, I don't know much about this.

Any advice? Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

Advertisement