Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home offer to 2 Kittens or Young Cats

Options
  • 01-03-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

We are offering a good home to two ginger or tortie or calico kittens...up to about 4 months old. We have two elderly dogs, and younger cats or kittens will adjust to living with two cat-tolerant dogs easier than an older cat. We also have allergic members of the family who have proved NOT to be allergic to gingers and torties....I don't know why. :confused:

Home inspection welcomed, and the name of the veterinary practice we have been with for over 30 years.

We will have the kittens neutered and microchipped.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

sorry I cant help but wanted to suggest you try some of the rescue websites? www.dspca.ie, or irishanimals.ie are excellent and you can actually sort by the type of pet you want, see pics etc. Best of luck, if you do get them you're in for some fun times ahead with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Shiloh2

Thanks, Tormented, I've registered with all the animal rescue places I can think of...it's the wrong time of the year for kittens..by June we will have plenty to choose from, and because we are looking for gingers or torties or calicos, because of our allergic rellies, we are making our choices smaller. We recently lost our 21 yr. old tortie, Jenna, to old-age, and our beautiful ginger, Shiloh, to an accident, so this is the first time in 40 years that we have been without cats in the house. And it just don't feel right without a cat or two twining around your legs, purring a song, chirruping and being beautifully elegant one minute and totally silly the next.
    Hopefully we will find our two 'puddies' soon. :)

Advertisement