Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name this song

• 01-03-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

it used to be on kerrang about 6 years ago

it had this really wierd video of like an alien in a room and this little tiny stick man thing that i think it pulls out of its arm, and a seond alien turns up and pulls the first aliens ear out and its like a drum that comes out of its head

horrid wierd video, but the tune was class

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Sounds like a Tool video, not Schism I don't think but from that album... could be wrong though. Definitely sounds like Tool. I'll have a look.

Edit: Maybe it is schism. It's got the weird aliens, tiny little stick man thing and the ear being pulled out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjG47gtMCo&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I would have said it's Schism. Here have a look and see do you recognise it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

fantastic thanks lads

what a wierd video, its very like a nightmare, glad i didn't dream it because its a great song

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

are tool releasing any new material this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

Schism wrote: »
    I would have said it's Schism. Here have a look and see do you recognise it

just noticed your name, christ, you were the right person to ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

mukki wrote: »
    just noticed your name, christ, you were the right person to ask.

Indeed ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

are tool releasing any new material this year?

Probably not, it might be recorded this year, but if its released i'd be very surprised.

they work on a 4-5 year album/tour/side projects/time off cycle so i'd expect something in 2010.

Advertisement