Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Chinese stores in Galway

Options
  • 01-03-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi all,
    I am looking for a chinese stores in galway,
    I want to buy some soy sauce.
    anyone know it?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

You'll get soy sauce in any supermarket. There is an Asian food shop in westside, beside Aldi and there's one in town, on dominik street I think but it's tiny, with very limited supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zehua

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Eurochild

Eurasian Foods, which used to have a tiny shop on the 1st floor on Abbeygate St. have moved over the road to a larger ground floor unit opposite the Connacht Tribune offices on Market Street. I think they do Chinese soy sauces like Pearl River Bridge brand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

You can buy soya every where, i got one which has chilli in it, nice kick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

zehua wrote: »
    hi all,
    I am looking for a chinese stores in galway,
    I want to buy some soy sauce.
    anyone know it?

thanks

The Afo-Caribbean/ Filipino store on Prospect Hill has a lot of asian sauces, but as another poster said most shops do a Soya Sauce..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zehua

thanks all of you~:)

Advertisement