Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC Trunking Stop Ends.

• 01-03-2009 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭

I had this post over on Nets & Comms but deleted it & posted here in the hope of a reply.

I have two short lengths of PVC white trunking 100mm x 100mm I'm using to tidy up all my cables & I want to get 4 100mm x 100mm PVC White Stop Ends to finish them off at each end, but I'm damned if I can find a local stockist.

All my local electrical wholesalers stock the PVC trunking but not the stop ends

Anyone know a source for them?

white100x100mmstopend.jpg

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Looking for something similar myself.

Where can I pick up the trunking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

B&Q stock a big amount of fittings, might be worth a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

davton wrote: »
    B&Q stock a big amount of fittings, might be worth a look

They do but they have noting in the 100mm Sq. range at all.

They only seem to stock the small stuff in Galway anyway.

Thanks though.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement