Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten wanted for a loving home

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

nkay1985 wrote: »
    eimearos wrote: »
    Hi everyone, it's now that time. I'm looking for a kitten ASAP if anyone knows of anyone that has one

A friend of mine's cat had some kittens recently. I can check out if they all have homes if you like?

Hi nkay that would be great thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

salsagal wrote: »
    Eimearos, really sorry to hear about ur family cat. I lost my 4 year old last year to kidney failure and was heartbroken for ages!!!

If you're interested, I've just started fostering a kitten for a woman who looks after 'waifs and strays' in Dublin. The kitten I have is about 4 months old, she's a black/brown tortie. Very friendly, a real purr-machine.

God love her she was bought by someone as a present for an elderly gent who'd just lost his long term adult cat. But the guy didn't want her, and after 1 day she was handed back. Needless to say the 'sellers' wouldn't take her back and the person who bought her, couldn't keep her.

If you're interested I can send u pics.

Hi salsa gal that's great, are u in Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭salsagal

Hi Eimearos

I'm not in Waterford, (duh, saw the post title b4 I registered what the formum was), but I'd be willing to travel down or meet u half way.

I brought the kitten (she's been called "Pippa") to Blue cross for a check up last night, and she travelled really well, so I'd say the journey would be no problem for her:-)

She's well toilet trained, and at that age I reckon (not knowing 2 much bout kittens) where she'd adapt well to a new environment before she gets 'set in her ways'.

She's currently exploring my dining room, curious about all the smells and hidey-holes:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Hi Eimear. Contacted my friend. She said she's going to find out whether they all have homes yet and reply on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

i know this should be in the pets forum but i thought i might get a bit of feedback here, i am looking for a kitten, would love a longhaired but it dosnt really matter, i dont mind if it is male or female as it will be getting neutered either way. we are i the countryside though im hoping the kitten will be an indoors only cat.

if anyone knows where i could get one locally it would be great. thanks a mill.
    We have kittens. Free to good home. Waterford City centre. PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Know of a couple that are emigrating and looking for a loving home for their cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ramonchixe

we have 4 kittens,they are 2 weeks old only,but after few weeks they will ready to go for free to good home.if anyone interesting,please PM me.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭deiselack

why not try WSPCA??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Meatwad wrote: »
    City Vets run a programme for stray cats, kittens and all.I'm sure if you gave em a ring they'd sort you out, think they neuter it and give it vaccinations and stuff for free as well....of course that is only if you're not working in a Chinese restaurant and have had a new recession proof idea for sourcing ingredients.

Bit of a racist comment that?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Meatwad wrote: »
    City Vets run a programme for stray cats, kittens and all.I'm sure if you gave em a ring they'd sort you out, think they neuter it and give it vaccinations and stuff for free as well....of course that is only if you're not working in a Chinese restaurant and have had a new recession proof idea for sourcing ingredients.

Bit of a racist comment that?

The comment was made over three years ago. Whilst the thought of eating cats is upsetting to some people according to wikipedia, cats are eaten in parts of China and Asia and I would see such a comment as being a little stereotypical but meant in good humor.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

If anyones looking for cats, kittens or anything else really let me know :)
    Do a bit of rescue from home and always looking for loving homes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Kitty_Ears wrote: »
    If anyones looking for cats, kittens or anything else really let me know :)
    Do a bit of rescue from home and always looking for loving homes :)
    bout time you checked my Facebook messege to you.
    Anyone want a blue and white budgey. Cage with swings and stuff and all. Free to good home. He a lovely fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jubo

Anyone know the cost in getting my two cats spayed? We have four kittens off the older cat and don't want any more!!! The younger one is only a few months old and is already sidling up to the fella down the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,455 ✭✭✭✭looksee

The vet in the industrial estate in Tramore did our two females for €75 I think it was. They were got from CityVets and I did pay for them, though I cannot remember how much - I did not mind as they were healthy and vaccinated. Its really not much of a cost for a pet that will be with you for years.

Advertisement