Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering

Options
  • 01-03-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hey All,

Mods - I've also posted this in the volunteer section but I reckon this forum gets a lot more hits and the people here are very helpful!

Just wondering if anyone could help me find a Nursing/Retirement home where I could volunteer in Cork?

Anything from redaing to them to changing them...?

Any links would be great!

Thanks!

MT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Cheshire home on the lower glanmire road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

MT2 wrote: »
    I reckon this forum gets a lot more hits and the people here are very helpful!

MT2 unfortunately I do not know of any nursing homes however I wish to thank you for your very kind words.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

St. Lukes Home in Mahon. You talk to them and other crap.

There's loads around, http://www.retirementservices.ie/corkcnc.html

Ring em up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 MT2

Thanks a million lads that's great - will give them a call and see what their reaction is to someone with no experience in volunteering with the elderly - hopefully they'll be open to it!

Kingtut - you're welcome haha it's only true though!!

Thanks again!

MT

Advertisement