Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President's Awards

Options
  • 01-03-2009 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Have to pick up an award at this thing on friday. Anyone ever been? Is it a boring ceremony telling everyone how great they are?

I assume we have to dress smart too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I'm getting one of those awards as well (well 2 for the 1 thing really). Yeh it's pretty much that alright, you'll have to dress smart (i.e. suit/dress);) and they give you a gown, and that's the bones of it. Listen to how great we are (really it's an exercise in nepotism), wait till they call your name, walk up, collect the award, brief hand shake from El Presidente, listen to how great we are (again), get your pictures taken, have the awards framed, leave back the gown and free wine!:D Not half bad for being complete nerds or really, really, really luck with exam results.:pac:

Advertisement