Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Exchange?

Options
  • 01-03-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

All,

I am considering a move back to Ireland from Canada. I was there between 2006/2006 and absolutely loved it. Even though Ireland is being hit hard by the current economy I would love to make a go of it there.

Is there anyone out there that has considered a move to Canada and would perhaps like to exchange houses for 6 - 12 months time? I currently live in Kingston, Ontario. While not the largest city in the province it is one of the most historic and sits between Toronto and Ottawa.

The house is approx 2400 sq ft. in area with four bedrooms (two furnished). Rent would be approx $1200. (services and utilities not included in that)

If you're interested please msg me.

Advertisement