Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a ban, please?

Options
  • 02-03-2009 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

I hope I'm in the right place for this. Boards is coming between me and my ambitions, exam-wise. Could I possibly get a blanket ban for say, 2 months, just to see how I go? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Boards probably comes between me and my ambitions, exam wise, as well so I've total sympathy for you.

I've given you a two month ban as requested, that'll take you to May 1. If you need a longer one or want back in early, just post in the prison forum.

Good luck with the exams (and ambitions!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Yes, that ban was simply gorgeous. Since May 1st I have been on an awful boards bender though, and with exams only 4 weeks away... 'tis not good.

Kindly ban the shit out of me again, up to June 18th or so. That'd be great. I'd make it my goal in life to go hug you in August if I don't fail my Leaving Cert.

Just a gentle bump. Please ban me. Boards won't let me leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm afraid we no longer offer these bans. Self-control is the key :)

Are you serious?

If so, go fuck yourself please. What kind of tight-arsed shitface of a moderator wouldn't ban someone for their own sake? This is my f*cking Leaving Cert, you can f*cking help me in a big way here but you won't because of your retarded new policy?

Fuck you. You absolute cunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You're (almost) an adult.

Adults must make their own choices.

..and no, that doesn't work either.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

So, because s/he didn't get their way, they've decided to act the ass all over the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Charming child but, one would hope, not representative of the good folks of north Tipp nor the leaving cert users we have with a modicum of cop-on.

Advertisement