Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stalker problem

Options
  • 02-03-2009 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi lads i have staker, put i cant seem to get the joy pad to respond to the game i have the control pad installed fine, is there something i should be doing ?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

is there something i should be doing ?

Yeah, Using the keyboard and mouse the way its meant to be played

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

That's some misleading thread title.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I can't unserstand why you would want to use a gamepad with a FPS so I'm assuming the devs didn't either. Anyway they had too many bugs to (not) worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

joy pad installed fine to pc (vista) is there an option to use the joy pad in the options of stalker

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

hi lads i have staker, put i cant seem to get the joy pad to respond to the game i have the control pad installed fine, is there something i should be doing ?

thanks

How about you learn to play huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'm pretty sure there isn't any option at all to use the joypad. Why not just buy a console ? Not trying to sound aggressive or anything but it's fruitless trying to play on FPS on Pc with a joypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i have a 360 , lads dont be bell ends , how does a nigga use his joy pad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Real gamers don't use joypads, well not for First Person Shooters on PC anyway. The game was meant to be played with keyboard and mouse as that has alot more control. It may be difficult for You at first but after a while you'll see why moving two axis with each thumb is twice as hard as a quick swipe of the mouse...............There's no argueing this, its a known fact, this is why Your being ridiculed here. Play it as its intended, its a good game. Enjoy

Advertisement