Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Pre/Mocks Leaving Cert Results thread 2009

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

English- C3 (honours)

Irish- fail (honours.. now pass!!)

Maths- C2 (pass)

Bus- C3 (Honours)

Econ- C1 (honours)

Bio- C3 (honours)

French- D2 (honours... only been doin it for a monyh so well plzed with this, need C3 in the real thing)

LCVP- Merit

350 overall, happy enough but obviously want to push everything up by a grade or 2.

I can't edit this for some reason but i got 70 pts in LCVP so 370 overall... Happy days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

It's not a horrendous bump, I'm just fashionably late.

Biology - A1 (easy Examcraft paper)

Chemistry - B1

English - B1 (I got ~A1 marks in everything except for my essay - 60/100)

Irish - B1 (I got frustrated with Paper 2 and started taking the piss with some of the questions - Codarsnacht sa Chéad Drama = "Is maith liom Dia. Ni maith liom an diabhal. Ta dia deas. Ta an diabhal olc.". Got 3 marks for that!)

French - B1 (The orals between now and then have unlocked my inner Frenchman though, totally got my groove back and hoping for an A)

Maths - B2 (major surprise, I'd always reckoned I was firmly in C territory)

Music - B3 (the shame... Listening test messed me up, got 43%, nice little wake up call)

515 points in all, can't really complain but I know I could've done so much better. This post is designed to reassure myself that it's all going to plan. In fact going through each subject like that has kind of given me a little burst of motivation.

Just 2 more hours on boards and then I'll go study like a madman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

I had a great holiday everyone Thanks Mods i nearly picked up the ****ing swine flue on my holiday or it could have been that Mexican girl i sleep with, anyway home now and i might have missed out on the mumps so nt to bad so it will be study from here to the end Later everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭-ME-

all higher level:

maths c1
    english b1
    japanese b2
    biology c1
    irish b2
    geography a1
    music c1

450 points-ish i think, i'm really happy with that.

Sorry to be nosy but that's actually like 485 points I think. I just noticed cos it looked like way more than 450. Ha, i need to get out more! Well done anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭-ME-

Finally got all my pres back

English 78% B2
    French 88% A2
    German 80% B1
    History 81% B1
    Art 68% C1
    Music 75% B2

490 overall.. Hopefully i'll go up by at least 10 points, lots to be done!

• Advertisement
Advertisement