Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about Ryanair online check-in

Options
  • 02-03-2009 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Flying 03-02-09 so I hope this gets answered quick.

Flying SNN to LPL (liverpool)

Was booked to fly out at 7.15 pm myself, wife, child 1, 14yrs, child 2, 15 yrs, child 3, 16 yrs child 4, 17 yrs.

Circumstances changed, which meant myself, c1 and c4 had to change booking to the 7.15 am flight. the others remained on the later flight.

Online check-in was done for all.

I've just realised that c1 does not have an individual passport, but is on wifes passport, wife travels on later flight.

I know from Ryanair website that under 16, traveling with adult, within UK and Ireland does not need photo ID, but is it the same for online check-in.

Would appreciate help on this.

If I have to airport check-in then so be it. But the extra hour in bed would be nice....:D

Thanx A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I can see utterly no reason why the policy for online checkin would be different to normal check-in as regards ID for kids. But, let's just say, with Ryanair anything can happen. Best not to chance it.

Advertisement