Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on Loose Jumping Competitions and Championships

Options
  • 02-03-2009 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

I've been searching for a while now but haven't found anything.

What I'm looking for is any information on loose jumping competitions in Ireland. I want to enter my 3 yr old (13.2hh) soon and try to get her some titles before I sell her on as she's a fabulous mover and is super brave, happy and scopey over jumps. Yet even though her mother is truely in a league of her own she doesn't have any credentials to her name :( As a kid I never had the opportunity to compete regularly, only when I grew into 14.2's and horses did I seriously compete. Her sire is Loose Jumping Champion and full Connemara but to add to her well deserved price tag and to ensure she gets a good home that will let her shine I want to get her some titles of her own. In these trying times anything helps!

If anyone knows of a website that schedules the loose jumping in Ireland I would love to know of it. I know there's competitions in Millstreet but I'd like to know of more.

Thank you :)

Advertisement