Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions please

Options
  • 02-03-2009 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

hi, as some may know Im involved witht he local charity shop FRIENDS , based on Clonard street.
    I would really appricate your honest opinion of the shop.Think of it as customer survey if you want.Pm me the info as if its bad I wouldnt want to put people off , that siad if its good, post away.
    Cheers
    Cathy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 japzeye

Hi Cathy,
    I have donated some stuff to your shop,in fact i actually have another bag upstairs which I will drop down soon. The reason I donate to your shop is that it is appreciated by the friendly staff, I have found other charity shops bordering on rude when I have dropped in bags,so well done,keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

thanks a million and no pms yet..which is good news.I think with our shop, its all parents and volunteers.We dont have the back up or resources of other larger chains of chairty shops.We are..doing our best.
    thanks again,
    Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

Hi Cathy,

Are you looking for good quality clothes?

My wife is preparing to do a clearout (no junk) and would rather that any monies gained from sale of her clothes would go to a good cause.

We dont trust most organisations *cough* or so called charities that stuff plastic bags and labels through our doors.

I hope that we can help.

Mr. & Mrs. Chopperdog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gottago

Hi
    As somebody who has both donated to and bought from the shop, I have the highest of praise. I like to go in and browse and see if something catches my eye and I like the way that I don't feel pressurised into buying. It is a pleasant experience. Thank you all for your dedication and hard work. It is appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

cathy01 wrote: »
    Im involved witht he local charity shop FRIENDS , based on Clonard street
    Clonard Street? Now where in North County Dublin would that be? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gottago

Balbriggan. The other Clonard Street is in the North of Ireland according to Google

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

hi, its in Balbriggan...yep.I get the point..I should have said Balbriggan.NCD is big..
    we do take clothes yep.I am very grateful for the feed back.:)
    cathy

Advertisement