Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live music in Newbridge

Options
  • 01-03-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

do yuo know of any decent bands playing in newberidge.
    covers or what ever . . where do they play??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mr. IWJ

Swifts is a hole.

Check out Time, and Tigers in Kildare is well worth checking out.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

live bands play in rose earleys and the venue.There is also an open mic thing every week in rose earleys.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jerrehpips

they have open mics down in flanagans in newbridge too, but its been a while since i was down there
    not too sure if they do it anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

luuv to bring my classic rock covers * Never Say Die * act to Newbridge again,,,we played " the venue" last sumer,, was a great night.,,but that place is gone now!¬,,shame...so is Rose Earlie's back again?...like to try there again,....tigers in kildare is hard to get into...not sure why...but we're hoping to try there sometime ...any other places?????

ciao',,,,Baggio...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

is the keg opening up again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

It's being knocked down and turned into apartments apparently... well that was the plan but then the recession came along and ruined all the fun! So now it's just falling apart... literally! the 'k' in keg is gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

i seen a few lads working in it for the last few weeks , look like carpenters, they are in the bar with the double doors at the back,in the car park, i dno if they are gutten it out or doing it up, where would ya get a good woman in newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

On the bus passin through to naas! HA

Advertisement