Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Triathlon

Options
  • 02-03-2009 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

When's it opening people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

supposed to be today at 9am right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭911sc

Pity that Eireman, Ireman and DCT events are all within one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

If I was to do only one olympic tri this year... should I go for the Dublin city or something else? Read the thread on last years and people did not seem that impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭wellboss

Plenty more olympic triathlons out there where you don't have to swim in a dirty river, water standards may be tested and prove ok before the race but I know a few people who were sick for days after this race last year. Not sure what the race it self is like but swimming in the liffey is enough to keep me away.

I'm not knocking the race and a few people here might have good experiences from it, it's just my opinion on it. I'd take lake or sea or a different river anyday over the liffey :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭milligank

"Pity that Eireman, Ireman and DCT events are all within one week...."

Eireman, DCT and Lost Sheep - 3 races in 5 weeks.

Now I know when I want to peak during the year...

• Advertisement
Advertisement