Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet cafes in D6/D2 where one can do some research in peace?

Options
  • 02-03-2009 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any reasonably priced internet cafes in D6/D2 area, that DON'T have music or other noise and where one might have a bit of peace a quiet to do some online research??

Thanks in advance for any leads... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

mambo wrote: »
    Anyone know of any reasonably priced internet cafes in D6/D2 area, that DON'T have music or other noise and where one might have a bit of peace a quiet to do some online research??

Thanks in advance for any leads... :)
    There is one on the mainstreet of Rathmines which is reasonably priced and open all night. It's beside TramCo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Not the exact location but the central library in the Ilac have free wifi, don't know if they also have PC's though, but could be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i *think* there is one beside leonards corner, maybe gavin could confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

i *think* there is one beside leonards corner, maybe gavin could confirm

Ye there is, next to the Capital Glass (well there's a newsagents between them). Wouldn't be the quietest tbh always have the door open when I'm up around there and with the amount of traffic around there aswell. If you're in need of a bit of work space to note stuff down or anything I wouldn't recommend it.

If you facing walking down a bit go to the Mosque on the SCR and there's a prefab next to it owned by the Mosque, always quiet, comfy sits, enough space to work, fast computers etc... but it's €2 an hour I think but you get what you pay for I suppose.

Advertisement