Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commerical Property Market Analysis

Options
  • 02-03-2009 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm doing a college project at the moment and I need to find out (roughly) the number of commercial took place last year in cities such as Dublin, London and New York.

Could someone point me in the right direction or would this be impossible to find?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm doing a college project at the moment and I need to find out (roughly) the number of commercial took place last year in cities such as Dublin, London and New York.

Could someone point me in the right direction or would this be impossible to find?

Can you clarify the question? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hey,

I'm basically looking for the number of commercial property sales occured in 2006 or 2007 in Dublin, London and New York.

e.g. 40 commerical properties were sold in Dublin in 2007.

Advertisement