Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Speeds

Options
  • 02-03-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭

Okay so currently with UPC on their 20mb package. They don't seem to have upgraded my line since moving me from their 6mb line contract. So thinking of a change. Tired of their Customer Service also :D
    How good are Magnet and what are their speeds like?

I currently get about 700kb/s download speeds from UPC so what would download speeds from Magnet be like? I'm in one of their fiber areas if that helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

If you're in the fibre areas you will get the most powerful kick ass speeds on the market. Considering moving into a fibre connected area at the moment. Seriously.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

If you're in the fibre areas you will get the most powerful kick ass speeds on the market. Considering moving into a fibre connected area at the moment. Seriously.
    This man speaks the truth, once you go fibre you never want to go back.

Advertisement