Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Davy Morris

• 02-03-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Strange with all the talk about Vincent Muldoon no body seems to notice 21 year old David Moriss from Kilkenny who is 6-0 in the second round of the qualifiers and woh has a better amatuer recored to Vincent Muldoon i have played both of them and if Moriss puts in the practice and dedication can move through the rankings and has secured his place on the main tour for the third year in a row.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 DonnaD

DAVY MORRIS - Ace player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,243 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

davy morris is a great player although anyone aware of joe canny cant believe he isnt playing such a natural talent what a shame!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tyko

Having growin up playin both of them.... Vinnie in my opinion will be a greater success than Davy! break thru will cum in 2011 - 2012still very young and gaining serious experience on the tour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

Tyko wrote: »
    Having growin up playin both of them.... Vinnie in my opinion will be a greater success than Davy! break thru will cum in 2011 - 2012still very young and gaining serious experience on the tour!

unfortunately vinnies off the main tour for next season unless he gets a wildcard invite from the wsa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tyko

hotspur147 wrote: »
    unfortunately vinnies off the main tour for next season unless he gets a wildcard invite from the wsa.

Dont think he'll get the wildcard invite.....
    but its 50/50 because of his time spent over in the acamedy in Sheffield and the money he is putting into that....... thats the one plus he has going for him....... but i think David Gray will get it from talking to a few on the tour..... Davy has done well though top 64 now and improving great fan of him as well "Machine growing up underage blitzing us all hahaha

Vinnie will, if not recieving the wildcard will pay his money for the P.I.O.S tour (Pontins International Open Series) 7-8 events and top 8 qualify for the main our the following year....... and will also play in the Seniors in Ireland and is still U21 so playing in that as well!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 WSC

Vinny has been sponsored by Pontins for the season so will recieve free entry into all events at the venue including the PIOS and will also get free accomodation for the year.
    He's over at present for the Spring Festival.
    There could be three wild cards this year and he's in with a good shout of one of them, Don't think Gray will get one, rubbed up too many people the wrong way over the years.

Advertisement