Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurant review - station house hotel

• 02-03-2009 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

recently went to the station house hotel for a meal and availed of their 2 for 1 offer.
    i have been several times before so i was really looking forward to a nice meal at good price, i will just say one thing it is the ultimate rip off and they have hiked up the prices to make it look like it is 2 for 1 when it is so not.
    when i got the bill not 1 thing was classed as 2 for 1 even though we had one meal which didnt include any of the supplements. i did bring this up with waiter who said it was all correct.. i didnt want to spoil night so didnt enquire further
    also 1 waitress in particular is so sour, she did not smile at any stage of serving.. she won;t last
    sorry station house i was a big big fan but will not be returning, food was nothing but average and risotto was so poor
    the meringue - fruit dessert was woeful

Advertisement