Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moulting/Shedding

Options
  • 02-03-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

Our dog is shedding her undercoat. It's soft, fluffy and very flyaway. So the house is covered in hair! What kind of brush would be best to groom her with?
    She's a lab x, with shortish coat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dellytots

Im in the same situation with my dog. He's a jack russell cross. I could build a new dog with the ammount of hair no matter how many times I hoover!!!:)

Ive ordered a "zoom groom" from www.thebigbigpetshop.com
    Hasnt come yet so I dont know if it'll work.

Id be happy to hear other suggestions......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

dellytots wrote: »
    Im in the same situation with my dog. He's a jack russell cross. I could build a new dog with the ammount of hair no matter how many times I hoover!!!:)

Ive ordered a "zoom groom" from www.thebigbigpetshop.com
    Hasnt come yet so I dont know if it'll work.

Id be happy to hear other suggestions......

Just get the dog used to the hoover. We used to hoover our king charles and after a while she loved it! It gets off loads of hair and it works a treat if you brush and hoover at the same time. Just don't use a dyson or you'l end up with a bald dog!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Not so sure about the hoover route. She usually cowers in her bed when I do the house (which seems to be about twice a day at this stage) so I think it would upset her too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

This
    811-01.jpg
    is what you want

Advertisement