Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chakara's

Options
  • 02-03-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I was recently told that my chakara's are blocked.

I have all the right crystals and points on the body.
    But could anyone assist as to how you would go about 'alining' or opening up my blocked areas?
    E.g. meditation methods, which crystals would be better etc

Also, how would i know if they are opened?

Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

LouOB wrote: »
    Hi all
    I was recently told that my chakara's are blocked.

I have all the right crystals and points on the body.
    But could anyone assist as to how you would go about 'alining' or opening up my blocked areas?
    E.g. meditation methods, which crystals would be better etc

Also, how would i know if they are opened?

Thanks all

While your alive they are open, they close when you die. Usually when people use the term blocked (bear in mind this is only my opinion) they mean there is either a medical or emotional promblem you are experiencing which can mentally slow down or at least the preception of it slowing the energy flow. I am not up on crystals so someone else here maybe able to help you on using them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

thanks for that

the person who said this could see aura's also
    where as i have tried some mediation - I am unsure if i am doing it benefically
    if there are better techniques

thanks for helping me with the terms - as i am unsure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

LouOB wrote: »
    thanks for that

the person who said this could see aura's also
    where as i have tried some mediation - I am unsure if i am doing it benefically
    if there are better techniques

thanks for helping me with the terms - as i am unsure

There are books which can tell you which crystal goes on which chakara's. Meditation takes time and practice there is no right or wrong way to do it. its really about keeping the mind still and allowing your body to relax and regenerate, its a fantastic practice to do and can give the person great insights into themsleves. Just remember it takes time to learn how to still the mind.

Play some soft muisic and sit in a position which is comfortable to you and just concentrate on your breath and let it go after that. Some people prefere guided meditations which can also be bought in most stores now.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Try not to worry too much about all the negative connotations of being 'blocked'. As has been said, if your chakras were blocked, youd be dead.:p What someone sees when they look at you and your aura, can be subjective. Ideally they should attempt to interpret why they are sensing or seeing a 'blockage' and tell you that, rather than leaving with you with the idea that your chakras are faulty, with no idea what to do about it.

The advice youve got here is sound. Try meditation, not to achieve anything in particular, just to still your mind and relax. It is often the simplest way to understand whats going on with you, it gives you time out to really hear your body and mind, to allow you to understand whats happening yourself. The main thing is not to struggle for anything to happen, or 'fix'. That would be the opposite of the mindset you need for this.

Advertisement