Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

first commute in to dublin on the bike

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

He is insured even though his bike is not restricted! The problem is, the insurance company will pay out if he is responsible for an accident and then they'll file a personal law suit against him to get their money back and then some!

Not worth the risk AT ALL!

:D:D:D:D:D

I was thinking "Your one to talk" and then i seen your nxt post:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

:D:D:D:D:D

I was thinking "Your one to talk" and then i seen your nxt post:p
    You're allowed to talk about it freely after the two years! :p

You still have a fair amount of waiting to do yourself... :(

What bike you getting next? I was thinking of a K5 GSX-R 750 for you... Something like this (see attached).

It doesn't quite have the power of a 1-litre bike but in fairness, you don't need all that power anyway... And it's also more powerful than a GSX-R 600. I'm not sure how many BHP it has but I'd say it's around 140 so about 4 times more powerful than your bandit! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭volker 991

:D
    No. I have a Fireblade and I want to remain special so no! :P
    steffano.
    YOU ARE SOOOOOO VAIN...LOL
    Me to i use hair gel on a bold head haha:D
    and i have a babyblade...ok CBR 250 RR lol
    :mad:

volker 991 wrote: »
    :D
    steffano.
    YOU ARE SOOOOOO VAIN...LOL
    Me to i use hair gel on a bold head haha:D
    and i have a babyblade...ok CBR 250 RR lol
    :mad:
    I'm not vain! Just "special"! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

You're allowed to talk about it freely after the two years! :p

You still have a fair amount of waiting to do yourself... :(

What bike you getting next? I was thinking of a K5 GSX-R 750 for you... Something like this (see attached).

It doesn't quite have the power of a 1-litre bike but in fairness, you don't need all that power anyway... And it's also more powerful than a GSX-R 600. I'm not sure how many BHP it has but I'd say it's around 140 so about 4 times more powerful than your bandit! :D

:p LOL

You know me so well, the GSXR 750 looks ok but ya know i want the daddy 1000 :D Would like to get it in the Suzuki blue and white think it looks class but that black 750 has me thinking :D

• Advertisement

:p LOL

You know me so well, the GSXR 750 looks ok but ya know i want the daddy 1000 :D Would like to get it in the Suzuki blue and white think it looks class but that black 750 has me thinking :D
    In fairness going from 33bhp to 160bhp is a big jump. You'd be more than capable for it I'm sure! But you only need to get it wrong once...

I only got the 'blade because I race last year. I wouldn't have gone from the Bandit to the the 'blade otherwise. I think I would have got a GSXR 600 or something like that...

Anyway it's your choice and whatever you decide to get I'll be there to whip your a$$ anyway! :p:D

By the way, fancy coming to Mondello on Saturday to see my new race bike (GSX-R 1000 funnily enough). Haven't seen you in ages!

Sneak preview:

attachment.php?attachmentid=74188&stc=1&d=1236209628

Looks better than my old "rainbow warrior" doesn't it!?!? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭LoveDucati2

volker 991 wrote: »
    in case you dont know i had to take 16 hours theory lesson in germany before i was let on a bike with a instructur on a course.then followed by 4 hours city,4 hours countryroad,4hours twin road and 3 hours motorway ,thats before you even allowed to ask for a test.
    now you go on do your theorytest and by your licence @the council office and ride away,safe or not........./:mad:

This is what we need here as well, for cars and bikes.

Advertisement