Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferrybank Shopping Centre

• 02-03-2009 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know what shops/companies/business's might be going into this new shopping centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jaysus i forgot about that place

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Its opening in October of this year. Dunnes are the only confirmed tenants at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Its opening in October of this year. Dunnes are the only confirmed tenants at this stage

So what happens when this ASDA takeover happens will they be out there instead of Dunnes?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

A search will show up a few topics on this. :)

There also a few related topics below this thread linking to some.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

ziedth wrote: »
    So what happens when this ASDA takeover happens will they be out there instead of Dunnes?

With regards to ASDA, has this actually be confirmed yet. There were plenty of rumours about in just after Christmas, but nothing of late.
    Sully wrote: »
    A search will show up a few topics on this. :)

There also a few related topics below this thread linking to some.
    I would imagine that the previous threads about the shopping centre are probably inaccurate now and its best letting them where they are due to the fact that most of the previous confirmed tenants have probably pulled out at this stage.

We should start using this one now for any more confirmation of retailers which are going in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Aquos76 wrote: »
    With regards to ASDA, has this actually be confirmed yet. There were plenty of rumours about in just after Christmas, but nothing of late.

Nothing Confirmed but TBH the writing is on the wall, there are various rumours from different staff (even here on boards).

Also, I deal with someone in recruiment who tells me there is alot of early talk of retail jobs coming into the country. Who else could it be really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

A manager in Dunnes heard a rumour that Dunnes won't be opening in Ferrybank after all. Some may be happy to hear that it is rumoured to have M&S instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Kahless wrote: »
    A manager in Dunnes heard a rumour that Dunnes won't be opening in Ferrybank after all. Some may be happy to hear that it is rumoured to have M&S instead.

Oooh, am very happy to hear that!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

asda probably won,t take over dunnes coz as far as i heard the reason being they don,t have enough stores country wide!!!!

Advertisement