Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

register365

Options
  • 02-03-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

ok i have gone with reg365 to host a simple website in php. at the start i specifically told them i have to be able to link to a mysql database. as i am new to web design i told them i may need help linking the 2. i went with them in the middle of december yet to this very day i have gotten no help from them at all! i send in a request with their ticket system but for some reason it gets canceled and i have to resend it. they then came back to me and told me i didnt apply for a package that allows you to connect to mysql...

has anybody else had this prob with them or another web hosting company and how was it resolved? if it even was

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement