Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp my garden

Options
  • 02-03-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

My garden is a disgrace and I've decided to fix it.

When is the best time to plant some grass seed?

Currently very patchy and rough in parts so starting a digging & raking routine which by my current progress rate, means I should be finished in 2014.

Just in time for the end of the recession.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

Usually grass seeding is done from middle of this month if its dry and warm till september. Im waiting for it to dry up and up going to scarify and over-seed my lawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭HermitHorace

Thanks!

Will pray for dry weather also.

Allah Akbar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 whitneysegura

Why so long, 2014, seems like a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭HermitHorace

Well there's going to be a tax on going outside so I really can only afford to go outside twice a week and obviously I'm not going to just spend all of that in the garden and then of course, there's the probable tax on gardens so technically mine isn't really a garden at present so it's a cost saver despite being an eye sore.

It's all very complicated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Feic that - outside taxes? I'm off to spray the garden with Roundup before they tax that too. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement