If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardies deal - Wireless Music Streamer - 80% off original RRP!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi GG66

No worries can have that posted out to you.
    If you pm me your phone number I'll contact you for details.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

When do we get to bullet point 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭kdobey

Hi Ash. I'll take an SLA if you got some left. I can collect I guess.

Thanks

P.S. First post to this forum ;) Been lurking for a while.

Hi Kdobey no worries 1 reserved for you
    hey T-Square - not sure I follow I'm afraid?!

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hi Ash/Johnmc

Only just happened across this thread again (only got around to trying the streamium the other night and the web stuff wouldn't work) and if the offer is still open I'd like to return the SLA and get the NP instead.
    One problem though; I ordered on this thread but paid for and collected the unit in RS Belfast. Geting back up to Belfast isn't doable for me for at least a few weeks. How can/do I go about the exchange? I assume via post/courier but do I retun it to Belfast or what?
    Let me know either on here or by PM at your convenience. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

AshMiller wrote: »
    Hi Kdobey no worries 1 reserved for you
    hey T-Square - not sure I follow I'm afraid?!

Cheers
    Ash

the first post to this thread, listed four items

Ah now I see

I'm afraid your a little late to the post as all MCD908 are well and truely gone.

I do have a few of the MCD988 and a handfull of the webcams remain along with the SLA5520

Sorry about that
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Can you keep me two of the SLA5520 please.
    Brian.

Hi Brian

No worries, I'll set two aside for you.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Ash, you missed Wertz's post #216 above. :)

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Picked up my SLA5520 yesterday and listening to the internet radio at the mo :) took 2 or 3 times but working perfect now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 desperatewife

Ash if theirs any of the SLA5520 left will you put my name on one. I'll collect in Philips

and what price are the webcams that you have left?

AshMiller wrote: »
    Hi Brian

No worries, I'll set two aside for you.

atb
    Ash
    Thanks very much. I collected them today. Its a super piece of kit. Does anyone know if it will work with a Mac? I got one for a mate and he's got a Mac.
    Thanks Again Ash. Nice 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Ash I wasn't able to make it in to you last week but will hopefully get in next weekend. What are your opening hours (given its Easter weekend)? I'll have my SLA to return in exchange for an NP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Davy wrote: »
    Picked up my SLA5520 yesterday and listening to the internet radio at the mo :) took 2 or 3 times but working perfect now :D

Fair play to you - if you used the Philips software, you're the only one who made it work successfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Fair play to you - if you used the Philips software, you're the only one who made it work successfully.

Doesn't require any software thats the beauty of it. After i got the email it didn't work straight away but left it for a bit and then it worked. Working great all day, must say well worth the €24.99. Podge3 posted bit earlier he got it working too

Dilbert75 wrote: »

Plugged mine in. Followed the screen instructions. Opened my email and clicked the link and hey presto it worked. No problems at all. I have a ministry of sound internet radio and it gives me loads of problems trying to connect to music on my PC.
    I did not use the Philips software as i read its very heavy on your processor. anyway its working great it found my PC and music folders without software and its the business!

Hi all

Will work backwards through the replies.

Davy - nice one on getting the internet radio working.
    Dilbert75 - no worries I still have one for you. Open Good Fri and Easter Monday 1-5pm, Saturday 10-6 and we are Closed Easter Sunday.
    Desperatewife - No worries I'll set one aside for you. The web cams are €7.99 - would you like one reserved also?
    Wertz - pm me your details and I'll look into it - don't see a problem though

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

Hey Ash, there any of these left?
    Wouldn't mind an internet radio!

(Also I need to keep an eye on this thread, missing lots of cool bargains!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 desperatewife

Yeah Ash I will take both

thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Desperatewife - I've reserved the webcam with the SLA for you.

The-ging, I have a couple of the returned units left, but be aware very few people have succeded in getting the SLA5520 to work as it says on the box (without using TVersity) so I'd only be happy selling this to you on the understanding that the Internet Radio feature most likely wont work.

If you'd still like one I'll reserve one for you

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Is there any of these left. I could really use it for listening to Liverpools
    Radio City, through my broadband.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

Ah ok, thanks Ash,
    I think I'll pass then. But still good work on all the deals! Hopefully there will be some more coming soon!

Thanks
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Hi Ash,

I would like to take a returned one if there is any available, I am not too worried about Internet radio and understand the situation with the SLA.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Is there any of these left. I could really use it for listening to Liverpools Radio City, through my broadband.

I'll save you the trouble :D It goes something like this :

scousers.jpg

"Alright alright! Calm down! Calm down!" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Curraghboy

Sounds like a great deal...

any word if there are any left?

Hi Curraghboy your friend Fenris is collecting yours as we speak!

The_ging, no worries. Do keep looking in to the richersounds treads as we'll be putting up more deals as we get 'em.

Superscouse - just keep in mind that the Internet radio function is very touch and go (seems mostly no-go) your welcome to one on the understanding that I'm NOT selling them as Internet Radio streamers.

Hazbot - your 2x SLA were posted out to you this am, should land on your doorstep soon. Enjoy

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Hi Ash,

I'll take a pair of the SLAs if you have some left, please. At €24.99, I'm well happy to use them for streaming music and not too worried if the radio side of things doesn't work.

thx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Thanks Ash!

• Advertisement

Edanto, I'll set 2 aside for you - I'd say there is only a few left to come back to me.

I'll let you know once they are in

Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.