Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Women drivers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Woman charged with breastfeeding baby, and talking on mobile phone while driving.

Talk about multitasking.

Awww, that sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

You'll see worse in any supermarket car park. I was reversing out of a space and when i was about halfway out a woman drove around the back of me. I pulled along side her and gave her a slow handed clap. She couldn't argue that she hadnt seen me. Just another **** female driver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Men can be crap drivers too though.
    But you're right, it is mostly women.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

This is a very harsh thread. Women's brains are significantly smaller than men's (by up to 20%), and are also made from a spongy, knowledge-repelling material that has more in common with a jellyfish than a male brain. And yet some people expect them to have the same aptitudes and abilities as the menfolk. Why?

I blame the car manufacturers. If they keep making cars that women can theoretically drive, then they're going to exercise their rights (thank you idiot forefathers who capitulated to the suffrage movement) and attempt to drive. All cars should only be operable when the driver has their penis scanned by a device on the dashboard (similar to a thumb or retinal scan, but with the latest nano helmet-identifying technology).

This won't necessarily stop women from offending God by getting behind the wheel: for instance, the woman's husband might trust her with a beer run to the local off-license, in which case he may grudgingly peel himself from the couch long enough to swipe his penis through the scanner to get the motor ticking over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement