Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The hunt is on for C.S.I Galway

Options
  • 02-03-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭

saw the csi van on Bohermore today. looked like they were in a hurry. we need people to post when & where thay see the white van!:eek:
    Come on...it's C.S.I. Galway!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Google CSI Galway :D

674516429_a9679246fd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

I saw them on the Seamus Quirke road today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Saw it on Abbeygate St last week.

The Americans get Hummers, helicopters, Learjets and speedboats.....we get a Hiace.

Needs more

csi-miami-horatio-caine-sunglasses.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Sticky.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

^^

Why is he putting on a second set of sunglasses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

saw them headin out to spiddal last thursday....

it's horatio, he can do whatever the hell he wants

• Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    ^^

He's Ho-Caine...THATS WHY!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Because he is *that* cool. :p Ever see the youtube video of his one-liners? Funny stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS7c21jOnI
    Jim Carey took the mick on the Letterman Show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvGfQnx3DI

That CSI van is always down in the Liosban Ind Est, the Gardai have some sort of sub-station down the back. You'd think they'd at least get a Transit, stick with the Ford theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

The single worst video ever made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrI-OydDL0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    ^^

Twice the polarisation....twice teh awesomeness...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

i have never seen a csi van around galway! will definitely be keeping my eyes open for that now.... maybe if i took off my sunglasses...hmmm :D

I've seen it in Liosbaun a couple of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Saw it yesterday, guard driving was texting and not even looking at the road. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

saw the csi van on Bohermore today. looked like they were in a hurry. we need people to post when & where thay see the white van!:eek:
    Come on...it's C.S.I. Galway!!!

Saw it a few times last week, had never seen it before then. Bit dissapointed when Neither Grissom or Horatio was in it!!!!!
    Will post next time I see it:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It was heading out the Barna road today at about lunchtime. 2 cop cars went out after midnight last night fully lit. Some connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Saw it a few times last week, had never seen it before then. Bit dissapointed when Neither Grissom or Horatio was in it!!!!!
    Will post next time I see it:)

at least sy Mac Taylor was on board!

Csisemen.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Saw it in Turloughmore after the attempted tiger raid a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

got these a few weeks back
    when the shooting happened in ballybane
    took on my phone so they are not great :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭fuzzsc00ta

3576139.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1237510317&Signature=oTUjTVc%2FO3%2FhBvyADqOIo7kopDw%3D3576139.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭4arc

saw it in mill street station for the last couple of days and tried really hard to look into the back of it (whilst still walking) to see what rediculously advanced technology they were using!

wonder has anybody done the same?

heard the gardai are getting millions of euro to turn the third floor of mill st into a night club styled csi lab like the tv series with rediculously hot investigators.

they have also stated that they will from now on only be investigating homicides of really good looking people that are killed at big elaborate parties in the most complex ways using only the coolest technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 rumor

Ive seen it in Bohermore a few times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 cem

Anyone see the CSI van on the news tonite?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Saw it on Rahoon Road earlier, just parked there in a non-conspicuous manner

There is an overflow Garda office in the Liosbaun Industrial estate - it is based there it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 grapesrgud

There's one parked in salthill alsmost all the time. Nearly had a heart attack first time i saw it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I wonder if the guy who drives it will do well at the CSI experience in the Galway Shopping Centre?

Maybe he could expense it as job training!!

Advertisement