Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need photo for paper asap

• 02-03-2009 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

does anyone have a photo of tallaght hospital (large) on their comp i could use for newspaper?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

yep, loads.

Front gate? A&E? main Entrance? Overall building?

What paper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

If all else fails maybe these guys could help:

http://www.amnch.ie/

For the press and media

We aim to respond swiftly to you enquiries about the Hospital's activities and to your requests for information. If you need further information on any news stories, or would like to arrange an interview or a photograph, please contact the Communications Department.

To ensure patient confidentiality interviews, filming or photography cannot be carried out without permission from the CEO's Office via the PR & Communications Department.

For further information contact: Laoise O'Murchú, Communications and Public Relations Officer, Adelaide and Meath Hospital, Dublin Incorporating the National Children's Hospital, Tallaght (AMNCH) Tel: (01) 414 5918 Email: info@amnch.ie

Tel: (01) 414 5918
    Email: info@amnch.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

brill, any chance i could use it?

I'm editor with City Wide News and Life Times, would be front lead for Life Times going out in a few days.

needs to be large photo by the way, one that shows name or front entrance is perfect.

ah it's ok boss wants to go without one, really appreciate the help and if anyone on photography forum has good pics of events around dublin or fun quirky things I would love to see them and would include any good ones!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Linguo wrote: »
    if anyone on photography forum has good pics of events around dublin or fun quirky things I would love to see them and would include any good ones!

Could you pm me a rate card please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭paulkellypix

Covey wrote: »

me too!

Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Covey wrote: »

Me three @ :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

me four :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

And five ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

and 6! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

+7

I'd love a PM with the rate card too thanks:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

me +8 :pac::pac::pac:

I'm afraid they would be free pics! I understand that may not suit a lot of you it's more if you take a pic of a local event and would just like the chance to have it in the paper.

There are 7 papers so all areas of local interest in Dublin are needed, as well as Meath and Kildare now.

Just an idea for you folks, some great pics are posted up here so I thought i would let you all know anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Just wondering if you do photography ads for free as well?

You would have to speak to the advertising team about that I only deal with editorial. As far as i know all ads are paid for unless its an article that you're involved in somehow.

Anyway the pics idea is just out there for anyone who is interested. It's more just to let you know you can if you want to, cheers:D

Advertisement