Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twilight saga's new book ?

Options
  • 02-03-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Im completely and totaly addicted to twilight! Like anyone who is addicted you dont want it to end. A few friends were talking about midnight sun... does anyone know if it is comeing out or what? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Seoid

Midnight Sun tells the story from Edward's point of view and the first chapter got leaked online, making the author really mad (in the angry way).
    She says it's on hold indefinitely but she's posted a copy of the rough draft on her website if you want to have a look:
    http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭hattie-f

I know it sounds really stupid but what does indefinately mean does that mean she is bringing it out???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Blue-Eyed

It means..that it's not on hold for a set amount of time. It could be for a few days, or a few years! She doesn't know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I'd say she'll finish it when the almighty craziness is unleashed when New Moon comes out in November.
    It would just be silly not to finish it and maybe write a few more books in the series when there are millions of people gagging to read them.
    I thought Edwards version of Twilight (Midnight Sun) was better than Bella version cos he's a bit mad in the head really and gives it a bit more substance.
    I still haven't quite found other books to sink my reading teeth into. Mind you I got absolutely feck all done while reading that saga... twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Mink wrote: »
    It would just be silly not to finish it and maybe write a few more books in the series when there are millions of people gagging to read them.

"You gotta get an album out - you owe it to the people - were so happy we can hardly count. And did we tell you the name of the game boy? We call it riding the gravy train."

Its a pity the arts have become increasingly motivated not by achievement but simply by the bottom line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭hattie-f

Yea i nly hope she brings it out soon before i complete rember the whole series of by heart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

hattie-f wrote: »
    Yea i nly hope she brings it out soon before i complete rember the whole series of by heart!
    I'm currently reading New Moon ! Read Twilight last week. They are great. I had never heard of the book but my sister dragged me to cinema to see it as she has a thing for vampire flicks. Really wasn't that bothered. I enjoyed the film wheras my sister hated it LOL. I think the movie is much better viewed a second time. They chose a good Edward and Bella in my opinion.

I can't wait to read the rest of the series but i don't want to do it too fast . . as in read them all in a weekend as i'd regret it !

I saw the first chapter of Midnight Sun on her websit but is there more? I read she had written 300+ pages before it was leaked !!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

she will have to release mid night sun at some stage due to her contract with the book company! but when thats the big question! i prefered it way better than twilght! it was so funny!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

she will have to release mid night sun at some stage due to her contract with the book company! but when thats the big question! i prefered it way better than twilght! it was so funny!!
    did u read it ? do u know where i can find it on net ?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

thermo66 wrote: »
    did u read it ? do u know where i can find it on net ?
    its www.stepheniemeyer.com on the midnight sun part! theres the frist 12 chapters but bare in mind that its a draft and not finished!

• Advertisement
Advertisement