Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username Change Request...

Options
  • 02-03-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hi Mods,

Any chance I could change my name from Folex to WetDaddy please?

This might sound stupid, but I'm *pretty* sure I'm a subscriber. I certainly subscribed a year or two ago and I'm *pretty* sure it's set to auto-re-subscribe... I certainly don't see an option to "Subscribe" on the User CP.

If there's hassle though, please just let me know!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Computer says "No".

:)

Your last subscription expired in March last year. To resubscribe you need to go here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

I done resubscribed! Just now! :)

How long does it take it to go through? Should I bump this thread again some time tomorrow?

Thanks seamus!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Good stuff, thanks for the sub!

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

That was quick! Thanks!

No problem for the sub. As I said, I thought it was recurring. But I think it probably didn't go through since I changed my credit card details a while back.

Boards.ie is one of the sites I use the most. Seems only fair that I should give something back, I've got a countless amount of valuable techy advice on these forums over the years! :)

Advertisement