Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hollywood to make 30 anti-Iranian movies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Diogenes wrote: »
    Firstly where's you link to the 80% claim. Secondly what the effing hell are you on about?!?

Various polls I have seen.
    Polls made on popular American daytime shows
    I seen a poll carried out on Rosie's blog yesterday, It was 86 percent out of 10,000people that voted.
    Also look at ATS.

Why don't you find out?

You see unlike you, I actually LOOK AROUND me, and I go and find out these things. Are we going to constantly get on ths bandwagon where I have to find out everything for you and tell you reality again here. So you can sit here and let me spell everything out for you, this is wjhats happened before. To be frank I'm not doing it anymore. Youi do your research and I'll do mine :)

Have you ever sat and watched the bull**** that goes on the Mainstream American news. The Media have agendas. You might want to register this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

mysterious wrote: »
    Various polls I have seen.
    Polls made on popular American daytime shows
    I seen a poll carried out on Rosie's blog yesterday, It was 86 percent out of 10,000people that voted.
    Also look at ATS.

That'd be a 'No' then.
    Have you ever sat and watched the bull**** that goes on the Mainstream American news. The Media have agendas. You might want to register this.

I've worked for Mainstream American news. Your point is caller?

That'd be a 'No' then.

Just cus you say so:D

lol:rolleyes:
    Moving on now...
    Well I think, 99% of Americans were fooled by the war on terror bull that the media sprouted since 2000.

Seriously DO YOUR RESEARCH, before you make certain judgments.

Go to Abovetopsecret.com. There are many threads on this matter, of how the media works in America. There are thousands of Americans on that. They are able to tell me.

This is how you become intellegent, by finding OUT.

You just say no. This proves how ignorant you really are.

I've worked for Mainstream American news. Your point is caller?

Really what did you do? read scripts?

Just cus you say so:D

lol:rolleyes:
    Moving on now...
    Well I think, 99% of Americans were fooled by the war on terror bull that the media sprouted since 2000.

Seriously DO YOUR RESEARCH, before you make certain judgments.

Go to Abovetopsecret.com. There are many threads on this matter, of how the media works in America. There are thousands of Americans on that. They are able to tell me.

Abovetopsecret. Think of the bottom of the barrel of the interweb. Turn that barrel over, thats where abovetopsecret is.

Seriously you're rating a website with anonymous posters as a credible source.

Really what did you do? read scripts?

Lizard CGI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Tone it down folks.

Mysterious & SKG if you come on here making claims then expect to be asked to back them up. If you're reply is to say "go find out for yourself" then what you say wont be taken seriously.

For the record I've come out with some of the craziest stuff on this site so I'm not beating up the "believers" ;)

Abovetopsecret. Think of the bottom of the barrel of the interweb. Turn that barrel over, thats where abovetopsecret is.

This proves your ignorance Unbeliveable.

Do you realise that its the biggest site of alternative and conspiracies on the NET. It can have at least 3,000 people on it at any given time. People from all over the planet visit it. There is litearlly thousands of people registered with it. BTW not everyone is anymonous on it, what's your point with that. Does it make a difference if you know a person peronally when getting research. Like do you have to know a newscastor personally when watching the news. Cus this is what your trying to knock on ATS about.

This site is so vast that hundreds of people post the most up to date articles and news on the dot. It has such an impact and touches a wide range of subjects, that almost everything new bases or out there is on it.

There are some unbeleivably intellegent people on that site

There are high ranking people on that site too.

That site gets commented on COAST TO COAST a popular radio station.

I could go on all day. The amount of factual stuff on that site is unbelievable. Diogenes I don't know why your so ignorant of these facts, can I ask why.

I have spoken to many intellegent people on it.
    So again where is your back up to your statements. To be honest your post is downright insulting.

Mysterious, could you address the following please:
    Hang you specifically added The Wrestler and 300 to this list.

Why exactly do you consider the Wrestler to be Anti Iranian?

I'm getting sick of the word ignorant being thrown around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

6th wrote: »
    Mysterious, could you address the following please:

I assume that was meant for me. It is quite simple, Rourke tears up an Iranian flag. A flag is representative of a country and the people who have fought for it, which is a lot in the current Iranian population.

It is all very well making accusations of hyper-sensitivity, however if me and my brethren had my opium producing neighbours on one side and my oil prodicing neighbours on the other th had their societies ravaged by an occupying force and an inevitabilty that I was next I reason that they have grounds to be touchy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I assume that was meant for me. It is quite simple, Rourke tears up an Iranian flag. A flag is representative of a country and the people who have fought for it, which is a lot in the current Iranian population.

It is all very well making accusations of hyper-sensitivity, however if me and my brethren had my opium producing neighbours on one side and my oil prodicing neighbours on the other th had their societies ravaged by an occupying force and an inevitabilty that I was next I reason that they have grounds to be touchy.

Not that I care but the Iranians burn a lot of American flags.

Looking... let imagine two enemies, lets call them Country U and Country I. Country U makes claims that Country I is in the Axis of evil and supports terrorism. There may be some truth in this support of terrorism but trying to demonise Country I is not a helpful. Not to mention Country U has supported many despicable people and regimes over the years. Now Country I suggests that Country U is very Anti Country I and it certainly appears that Country I is very Anti Country U.

So we take these two enemies with their own divergent agendas and we take everything Country U says as a lie. But we take a ridiculous claim by Country I as truth even though we can't find any proof for it whatsoever. That make any sense to you SKG? How many times do we have to be told by CT's that we cannot trust governments but whenever it suits the CT's it's perfectly acceptable.

I ask you SKG is this a fantasy forum or a conspiracy theory one?

meglome wrote: »

Obviously SKG you dont need to address the above question ... coz its retarded.

meglome, you put forward a good post but soured it with the last line. Like a great movie with a sh1t ending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Nonsense, it's a top website with some seriously informed and intellectual people on it. You'd be a very biased person to be judging an entire community based on a few 'out-there' posts/threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

answer.jpg

Kernel wrote: »
    Nonsense, it's a top website with some seriously informed and intellectual people on it. You'd be a very biased person to be judging an entire community based on a few 'out-there' posts/threads.

A few? The majority.

Not that I care but the Iranians burn a lot of American flags.

How do you know? And who showed you.

More importantly why did it reach your television. Some behind agenda here?

Maybe the Americans blew up their homes. The people don't just go out and decide to burn flags you know. Just saying that you can't just paint something black and white, without looking at both sides.
    So we take these two enemies with their own divergent agendas and we take everything Country U says as a lie. But we take a ridiculous claim by Country I as truth even though we can't find any proof for it whatsoever. That make any sense to you SKG? How many times do we have to be told by CT's that we cannot trust governments but whenever it suits the CT's it's perfectly acceptable.

There are not both enemies, there is NO enemy. Another deception in this ball game. Iraq got the same crap in this ball game. God this is beyond retarded. Iran didn't attack USA or Israel. So you have to really be more accurate in this. The "I hit you you hit me nonsense has reached our televisions again" It's the exact same propaganda ias Iraq. The "enemy"
    For the last two years, since having invaded Iraq. Fox has turned it's attention to Iran. I'm telling you all you hear. Is fear fear fear, terror, bombs, nucs, they have them, he has them, lets get them. Drumming it into the public

nonstop with NO facts, NO evidence and NO reasoning. This is why they are creating or will be creating movies in hollywood about Iran. I've already seen 2 minute clips of various cartoons advertising drinks, and its all geared up about aggresssion and energy etc. Iran was mentioned a few times in the song. It's subconcious drumming, and blatant. To me being aware of this behaviour, is very concerning to me.

I'm not a bit surprised the anti iran movie thing is going. The American people are adamant about not falling for the Iran nonsense via the media, so its the big screen next.

Iran is simply in the axis of evil. Because Like Iraq. It too dumped the dollar. It too is against israel and zionism in taking control of the ME. It has been the agenda for years. Now Iraq is a pernament occupyier of the USA. Why is USA controlling it. So The zionist can control another part of the ME. Iran is next.

To recap
    Iran is not an enemy. Russia and USA are. Iran is not. Iran is a victim in this case. It simply does not want to be and rightly so. America and Israel are the bullies This bullying and anti Iran started in jan 2007. It hasn't caused effect. So the American Neo cons, have to come up with something else.

The axis of evil nonsense, is just simply retarded. Like America condoles and does all the reprimanding of such countries behaviours in what they can and cannot do. Yet America does the exact same thing in ther inappropriate behaviour its worse from what we have seen in the last few wars. America says this country can't have nucs. Yet America has and given Israel some in open arms.

Why would America give Israel Nucs, and condole Iran not to have them.
    Therefore it's logical to say the jewish zionists are the frontrunners in the foriegn policy in America.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

One often sees The Economist quoted as a credible source, their columns are frequently anonymous. So anonymity is not the determining variable, ergo it must be that it is either A: a website, or the implicit B: that it's a 'believer'. Slurring it ≠ refutation.

I has a couple Iranian friends, and compared to, say, Saudi, it comes off quite well. Admittedly thats a low bar, but for purposes of comparison an interesting one.

A few? The majority.

Diogenes I tell you how big it's getting.

There is far to many members on it, that info is to hard to track. The mods cannot keep up with the demand.

People are even talking about government dis info agents on it. This site has the same level of impact the media has. It has even been talked about a few weeks ago on an Irish Radio station

At the moment there is a controversial thread created on it,
    CONSPIRACY AGAINST ATS. you should read it. The government bascially own it;) The government are the ones designing these sites in the hope we get lost in it.

But ATS is turning out to be impossible to control. So they have to strenghten their terms of conditions and rules of the site. It's like American T.V. Anyone controversial or anyone above average top secret info are getting banned. i too was banned without warning. Now they found out who I was and banned me again. Again no reason. Other than asking on site why was my post deleted.

You can't even say this now f**** with the stars in it, it's completely snipped, you can't say poo it's getting this much censored. If you say any word like this it's blanked. If you say anything they don't agree with it gets removed, even if there is clearly nothing vulger in your post. You can't even express hate againsts certain mafia groups. If you even show anger against governmetns almost you get warned. It's almost like you have to be now inhuman. You can't even hate zionism on this stie. It's deemed as now racist. Zionsim isn't a relgion ffs. This is farce.

I'm controversial, they just don't like me on there. lol they want people sort of people who type while almost falling asleep.

I was given a warning last week for asking someone was he American when he was saying something about Europeans which was even insulting. I got a warning and the post was removed so people wouldn't see how harmless it was. It was deemd "went against terms and conditions and insutling etc" Which it clearly wasn't. If the post was removed fair enough. But it wasn't. Literally the government are screaming their heads of trying to control these sites to the point, they want people to tip toe their words. You can't even create a thread about this behavoiur on this site. It's very alarming.

So my concluxion to you, it's more than just a site. It's a site the government created thats' so popular is becoming to hard to control and it's now working against them.

The only way they can control this site, is by taking freedom of speech away and censoring it so much that you civil liberties is removed.

Thats my two cents.
    DIogenes you haven't given any point, or evidence to suggest that this site is crap or insignificant. I would like to see these points laid out.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mysterious, you seem very pro Iranian and not willing to accept any criticism of their regime, yet very critical of the US one.

Why so uncritical of one Govt. but not another?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

6th wrote: »
    Obviously SKG you dont need to address the above question ... coz its retarded.

meglome, you put forward a good post but soured it with the last line. Like a great movie with a sh1t ending.

Well I think it's an extremely valid point. If I have a theory based on some info I've read or heard that has some evidence then this is the place to post it. But if I had a dream last night and am now purporting it as something that actually happened, I'm sorry but that's fantasy. So many people in here just want to believe something without any backup to it whatsoever.

K-9 wrote: »
    Mysterious, you seem very pro Iranian and not willing to accept any criticism of their regime, yet very critical of the US one.

I'm against bullying.

If that mean im Pro Iran, then I'm pro Iran.

Why do you think I should sit and believe everything America says about other contries. When their regimes have led to a million people dead. Plaugued two Illegal wars. Lied about 9/11 and W.M.Ds. Allowing of tortureing. Breaking the UN treaty. Occupying Iraq against the UN and aganist the ppeople of the world.

Now tell me why should I trust the American government on their judgment of Iran.

I'm not pro Iran. I'm pro of peace.
    I think USA should back off. The people of USA don't want to fight Iran. The anti Iran propaganda is unacceptable.

I'm a fan of good behaviour. I'm very aware of actions on both sides.

• Advertisement

No government is perfect.
    It's not about who is more perfect or less perfet than the other or who should be more critisied.

In this situation.
    One is the bully and one is the victim.

Iran wants to strenghten it's position on the map.
    The bully USA "aka zionism led" a la Israel.

Want to "Iraq the" **** out of Iran. Same purpose, same reason and same lies and the same faith of war and genocide
    I don't want another million people killed, and USA and Israel taking over another soveriegn nation.

I'm all about good behaviour and peace. You keep thinknig I'm like picking sides for drug money or win a prize something

I'm against bullying.

If that mean im Pro Iran, then I'm pro Iran.

Why do you think I should sit and believe everything America says about other contries. When their regimes have led to a million people dead. Plaugued two Illegal wars. Lied about 9/11 and W.M.Ds. Allowing of tortureing. Breaking the UN treaty. Occupying Iraq against the UN and aganist the ppeople of the world.

Now tell me why should I trust the American government on their judgment of Iran.

I'm not pro Iran. I'm pro of peace.
    I think USA should back off. The people of USA don't want to fight Iran. The anti Iran propaganda is unacceptable.

I'm a fan of good behaviour. I'm very aware of actions on both sides.

You are missing the point.

Many Westerners live in Iran happily, fair enough. I agree with your above post, but you seem to be unwilling to accept the human rights abuses etc. in Iran.

Iraq was a disaster for the US. Forget the War for a sec. Was Iraq perfect pre the invasion? Did you believe everything Iraq said when Sadam was in power just because they were an US enemy?

Your anti US Stance at all costs, doesn't help your point.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Many Westerners live in Iran happily, fair enough. I agree with your above post, but you seem to be unwilling to accept the human rights abuses etc. in Iran.

As I said, Every countries has there ****ty bags in thier closets.

Again what right has America to be in their business.
    When America has so much sh!te you wouldn't be able to breath.

Do you see my point about behaviour.
    Iraq was a disaster for the US. Forget the War for a sec. Was Iraq perfect pre the invasion? Did you believe everything Iraq said when Sadam was in power just because they were an US enemy?

A war is a disaster.
    USA want another war for the same reason.
    Why forget about something in history that just occurred that could happen again, and we are dicussing it now.

Do you see how silly your coming accross now.

Right now I'm getting mad.
    I've told you already about this in my previous post.
    I'm not anti Iran anti usa, pro iran pro USA.
    I've clearly explained to you my stance and position of the behaviour I don't agree with. So enough with the cheap shots!

How do you know? And who showed you.

More importantly why did it reach your television. Some behind agenda here?

Maybe the Americans blew up their homes. The people don't just go out and decide to burn flags you know. Just saying that you can't just paint something black and white, without looking at both sides.

Are you kidding? American flag burning is a day to day event around the middle east. I couldn't give a flying ****e if they burn American flags or not but let's not start suggesting it doesn't happen. I don't care what the agenda for this footage was, either by the people burning the flags or those showing the footage around the world. Agendas don't change whether it happened or not.

I'm very happy to look at both sides which is why I don't assume that the Americans are lying or the Iranians are lying. I just look for evidence, in this case it looks like that Iranian minister just made it up to suit his own agenda.

As I said, Every countries has there ****ty bags in thier closets.

Again what right has America to be in their business.
    When America has so much sh!te you wouldn't be able to breath.

Do you see my point about behaviour.

A war is a disaster.
    USA want another war for the same reason.
    Why forget about something in history that just occurred that could happen again, and we are dicussing it now.

Do you see how silly your coming accross now.

Right now I'm getting mad.
    I've told you already about this in my previous post.
    I'm not anti Iran anti usa, pro iran pro USA.
    I've clearly explained to you my stance and position of the behaviour I don't agree with. So enough with the cheap shots!

Before I reply to that, could you reply to my questions about Sadam in my previous post?

How hideous does a regime need to be to justify international action?

Yes, it wasn't UN sanctioned, but can you answer the above?

Please directly answer the question because you didn't the last time.

Are you kidding? American flag burning is a day to day event around the middle east. I couldn't give a flying ****e if they burn American flags or not but let's not start suggesting it doesn't happen. I don't care what the agenda for this footage was, either by the people burning the flags or those showing the footage around the world. Agendas don't change whether it happened or not.

No I'm not kidding Meglome.
    You see it's not a daily event. People have lives. Again you spewing all the crap you see on the T.V. Cus thats where we get this crap from.

Now I will have to explain to you again on this stance. It needs to be clear to you.

People don't just get out of bed daily to burn USA flags. People don't just get out of beds and for no reason decide to burn flags.

Seriously get real. You are classic in this example of how the media influences our image of the ME.

Do you no it would be just as shocking to see dead American soldiers on T.v and all the children the soldiers raped. Or how they kill animals in fun games.

Yet the American good jesus media with antennas want to film burning flags.

I'm very happy to look at both sides
    You see both sides, I clearly say you do not! as you've still gaven a very false judgment of the reality in the middle east.

I'm sorry but it's quite stupid to say such things. They are actually people living and going about their daily lives you know. Like they really are.
    which is why I don't assume that the Americans are lying or the Iranians are lying. I just look for evidence, in this case it looks like that Iranian minister just made it up to suit his own agenda.
    Well I hope you one day prove me wrong.
    Right now I'm not in the slightest convinced you have it worked out yet.

Did you believe everything Iraq said when Sadam was in power just because they were an US enemy?

Right what did Iraq say. They didn't say anything

Saddam just said this. **** this **** man (rappter accent) I'm dumping the dollar.

He didn't need to say anything else, to make the USA neo cons to go ape****.They werene't enemies really, infact they were allies. Donalds rumsfield shook hands with this man.

Do you actually know why America even goes to wars:rolleyes::D

Saddam just said this. **** this **** man (rappter accent) I'm dumping the dollar.

He didn't need to say anything else, to make the USA neo cons to go ape****.They werene't enemies really, infact they were allies. Donalds rumsfield shook hands with this man.

You've still moved onto another point ?

Do you accept the human rights abuses in Iraq or not, the Kurds etc.?

Please reply to post no.76.

Mysterious has been nothing but anti-war and ant-deaths of innocents through an illegal occupying force and to suggest anything else is unfair. And the US supported Iraq ffs, and of course any objections to western liberation is because they hate freedom.

• Advertisement

Do you accept the human rights abuses in occupied Palestine?

And are you honestly trying to sa that Iraqi's are now better off?

How hideous does a regime need to be to justify international action?

Yes, it wasn't UN sanctioned, but can you answer the above?

So I don't know why you'd asked such a stupid question IMO.

I mean what justifies a million deaths. I'm sorry But you obviously don't realise the hideous situation in the ME was always exasperated by the West.

The constant regimes, sponsoring of terrorism, trading and selling of W.M.Ds

Again what do you mean by hideous, and who is hideous in this case. I don't quite get this narrow minded reasoning of yours at all.

Can I ask you a personal question? Are you American? You don't have to answer. You seem to be justifying their behaviour, or implying that if something is hideous in another country, gives America the right to invade

Is this what your saying?

Mysterious has been nothing but anti-war and ant-deaths of innocents through an illegal occupying force and to suggest anything else is unfair. And the US supported Iraq ffs, and of course any objections to western liberation is because they hate freedom.

But he hasn't answered a post to condemn Iraq and Sadam, YET! So far.

Maybe he doesn't see the question or point?

Do you accept the human rights abuses in occupied Palestine?

And are you honestly trying to sa that Iraqi's are now better off?

YEP and NO.

So I don't know why you'd asked such a stupid question IMO.

I mean what justifies a million deaths. I'm sorry But you obviously don't realise the hideous situation in the ME was always exasperated by the West.

The constant regimes, sponsoring of terrorism, trading and selling of W.M.Ds

Again what do you mean by hideous, and who is hideous in this case. I don't quite get this narrow minded reasoning of yours at all.

Can I ask you a personal question? Are you American? You don't have to answer. You seem to be justifying their behaviour, or implying that if something is hideous in another country, gives America the right to invade

Is this what your saying?

Can you answer a simple, direct question?

Do you condemn the murders by Sadams regime?

Is this question that hard to understand?

Edit. I am answering no questions from you until you answer a question posed on the LAST Page, over 10 replies ago.

Why the refusal?

K 9 do you read history about this stop making justifcations for unacceptable behaviour and allowing America to cause more unruly behaviour

Stop making excuses
    To answer the above dispicable question. Donalds Rumsfield and the USA didnt give a damn when Saddam and himself were shaking hands. So you need to get this notion that the U.S government went into liberate and ree Iraq.

Study some history on Iraq, please. Cus I don't want to pull my any more hair that what I have left in my head right now. I'm saying this in a really calm politie way.

Your posts are clearly showing signs of complete cheerleading for the USA in almost every stance, and you seem to continue to only point out judgments of other coutries and justify America for behaving the way it does. I don't agree with this at all. It's quite shocking.

Even at that you have not answered any of my questions. Yet I've given much of time to answer your questions despite some of them been very backward and closed minded on the actual issues going on right now.

Can you answer a simple, direct question?

Do you condemn the murders by Sadams regime?

Is this question that hard to understand?

10/10 for persistence I guess.

But he hasn't answered a post to condemn Iraq and Sadam, YET! So far.

Maybe he doesn't see the question or point?

I did,

I seriously am going insane. I just can't understand why people are still justifiying this crap. I really need a break. I can't stand how people contunue to take sides and ignore the full picture.

Stop this divide bull. It's already showing on this thread.

I'm pro peace.
    Saddam was a puppet.
    The American government could of lazer beamed his ass from a satelitte if they really gave a damn about the kurds. No they created genocide instead. Now the country is under the hands of the US of A. 16 pernament bases built on people's front yards. Soldiers still killing innocent people as there was never a target. This war was a disgrace. None of it was warrented and none of this is acceptable. USA should not be allowed to do this sort of thing whatsoever.

So please stop painting USA with a brush that they cared about the kurds or cared about stopping Saddam When they could of done that when they met hm face to face in the gulf war period.

Please please don't anyone on this thread think that the American government went into Iraq to save Iraq from Saddam. I don't understand some people I really don't.

The country is sushied. A million are dead. Bagdad blown to pieces.
    This is a neo con war. The elite gave all the weaons Saddam ever wanted.

K0 what is your agenda here? Why are you constantly unable to see the full picture here.
    The U.S government sponsor terrorism in the ME, and sponsored Saddam for many years.

You are refusing to answer a simple question. Why?

Your assumptions because I question you are more damning than anything you post.

• Advertisement

maybe you could share why you consider him pro-Iran. I just skimmed over it again and I can#t find anything

I did,

I seriously am going insane. I just can't understand why people are still justifiying this crap. I really need a break. I can't stand how people contunue to take sides and ignore the full picture.

Nobody is. Your perception sees it that way. When nobody defends something but you think they are, where lies the problem?
    mysterious wrote:
    Stop this divide bull. It's already showing on this thread.

What divide?
    mysterious wrote:
    The American government could of lazer beamed his ass from a satelitte if they really gave a damn about the kurds.

What? Are you serious?
    mysterious wrote:
    Please please don't anyone on this thread think that the American government went into Iraq to save Iraq from Saddam

Think everybody accepts that.

mysterious wrote:
    K0 what is your agenda here? Why are you constantly unable to see the full picture here.
    The U.S government sponsor terrorism in the ME, and sponsored Saddam for many years.

YEY, they did sponsor it. Why will you not condemn Sadam and his regime without referring to the US?

You are refusing to answer a simple question. Why?

Your assumptions because I question you are more damning than anything you post.

I did, why are you repeating yourself.

Sofa king even responded to you
    I've even quoted your question and replied directly to post 72 and 76 I think.

You haven't answered any of my questions yet. Funny though.

maybe you could share why you consider him pro-Iran. I just skimmed over it again and I can#t find anything

Ach, just he doesn't seem to refer to Iranian Civil rights abuses, but consistently refer to US ones.

I suppose if the US does it, that makes it ok.

I did, why are you repeating yourself.

Sofa king even responded to you
    I've even quoted your question and replied directly to post 72 and 76 I think.

You haven't answered any of my questions yet. Funny though.

Please give a proper condemnation of Sadam, not a whataboutery condemnation.

Think everybody accepts that.

Evidently not. Would you be having a debate right now if that were the case? ;)

• Advertisement

[quote=K-9;59287873
    YEY, they did sponsor it. Why will you not condemn Sadam and his regime without referring to the US?[/quote]

Of course I dont agree with what Saddam did, but USA are the reason this all started. Saddam used "made in America" weapons. USA even let him do what he liked. It was never an issue, until America lost its oil dirty business. USA created the tyranny, so yes I can include America.

I think your just trying to twist things around so it would appear that USA are not anyway responsible.

USA could of killed him pre gulf war. They didn't even then. America is pretty much responsible for all the dictator regimes in the ME. America is the reason why there is still so much unstability.

Saddam is dead btw. But the killing still goes on.
    Saddam is a saint in comparison to Bush and Cheney.

Was Iraq perfect pre the invasion?
    Did you believe everything Iraq said when Sadam was in power just because they were an US enemy?

were these your questions?

Ach, just he doesn't seem to refer to Iranian Civil rights abuses, but consistently refer to US ones.

I suppose if the US does it, that makes it ok.

Now I'm finished this dicussion! I've answered it.

I'm not into special effets when it comes to about war acts.
    I can see where you going with this. I'm not going there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So let me get this straight. Everything wrong in the middle east is because of America? And anything bad that isn't because of America is faked by America to make Iran(or whoever) look like the bad guy?

Right.....

Evidently not. Would you be having a debate right now if that were the case? ;)

I'm debating nothing, he seems to think he is! I'm looking for a simple condemnation of Sadam without saying the US are baddies!
    Of course I dont agree with what Saddam did, but USA are the reason this all started. Saddam used "made in America" weapons. USA even let him do what he liked. It was never an issue, until America lost its oil dirty business. USA created the tyranny, so yes I can include America.

I think your just trying to twist things around so it would appear that USA are not anyway responsible.

What. I want simple answers, not whataboutery. See too much of this with N. Ireland.

were these your questions?

YEP, Finally got an answer, 2/3 pages later.

This is the problem with this forum. Direct questions don't get answered, or else you have to pull teeth to get them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement