Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bets Settled Incorrectly

Options
  • 02-03-2009 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems online with their winning bets being settled as losing bets? i don know about you guys but i just cant understand how this can happen..i placed 4 bets today all winning bets and 2 of them were deemed losers..im well pissed at this attempted scam..luckily enough i was watching the event in question. you cant trust this online sites.
    be warned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,416 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Nozebleed wrote: »
    Anyone having problems online with their winning bets being settled as losing bets? i don know about you guys but i just cant understand how this can happen..i placed 4 bets today all winning bets and 2 of them were deemed losers..im well pissed at this attempted scam..luckily enough i was watching the event in question. you cant trust this online sites.
    be warned.

Name and shame and show proof

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

What bookie was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I heard this in the pub on sunday, something bookies do to fix up any missing money in the tills... but innocent until proven guilty as they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Chonaic

Nozebleed wrote:
    i don know about you guys but i just cant understand how this can happen..

Totally unacceptable from them, what with their anything from 5 to 80 markets on hundreds of events, in 20+ different sports everday. You think they would get everything 100% spot on everytime.
    Nozebleed wrote:
    i placed 4 bets today all winning bets and 2 of them were deemed losers..im well pissed at this attempted scam..

It pretty standard practice in the industry, make every bet a loser and only pay those who complain. Did you not read the T&C's when registering? :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure its more hassle for the bookie to go back and make your bets winners, then to "attempt to scam" punters.

Advertisement