Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transparent Free will

Options
  • 02-03-2009 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

What is free will wikipedia's version of thoughts is to complex.
    I have ideas about how to determine whether free will exists .
    But none to elaborate that leads me anywhere at the moment
    but here.One idea is that comparison to an identical univearse
    and excact similar earth that happened to form the precise way
    ours formed.I googled free will and "free will astrology" comes up
    is astrology something to do with stars and cosmic plantery objects
    cosmic mass up there somewhere high above deciding our faith down
    here due to whatever shape and alliance there all in.Is this contradictory

to say freewill astrology and even more so to add destiny in there.

Can anyone give some transparency on the matter of freewill ?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I've come to the conclusion, that the perception of free will in the word of it. Is false.

It's like the sun, its choice was to burn. But it's destiny is only to burn. And watching it burn you know it will soon die.

The choices you make seem like free will. But its a will you gave for this life, to carry out the choices and deciosns you make along your course.

It's pre ordaied. So matter which choice you make. Your very much part of the expansion of the universe. Your choices is what is needed to carry the universe through it's expansion.

We are just the concious part of the universe. Our higher power, already made our choices before we manifest into this physcial reality.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement