Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSP season 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Greenstein was spurtin out MATH IS IDIOTIC after that hand lol.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

How did you find that mickc? I was looking and couldnt see it anywhere :confused:

Sickness that pot was. I still cant get on the durr band wagon, hes got lots of game without a doubt but is a gormless zombie imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

How did you find that mickc? I was looking and couldnt see it anywhere :confused:

Sickness that pot was. I still cant get on the durr band wagon, hes got lots of game without a doubt but is a gormless zombie imo.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GSNVideos&view=videos

GSN upload them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Great episode.

Now for 6 episodes of Laak and Esfandiari bs.

At least Antonius is there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

mickc wrote: »

I didnt go into that part of their page, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Headspace

Best epi of a disappointing season. Personally I'm looking foward to the new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I can't understand the Antonio-bashing - fcuking legend imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Good episode in what has been a great season so far - that was one sick pot, I actually got nervous just watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

I think I'm the only Laak fan on here.

Is the ROE game happening this series?

DeadParrot wrote: »

Is the ROE game happening this series?

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

keane2097 wrote: »
    I can't understand the Antonio-bashing - fcuking legend imo

He's a broken record.

I mean, how many times can someone say 'I LOVE AMERICA' without it getting old and annoying for gods sake?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Moneymaker wrote: »

At least Antonius is there though.

what a hunk

Moneymaker wrote: »
    He's a broken record.

I mean, how many times can someone say 'I LOVE AMERICA' without it getting old and annoying for gods sake?

6 more...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

I'm really sad to see this line up go. Durrr stole the show obv. I actually felt sorry for Daniel in the end (nice tip for the dealer tho :) He was playing mega tilted through out and in all fairness he ran horribly. Zigmund played pretty bad throughout but I still think he is was the second strongest player at the table next to Durrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

DeadMoney wrote: »
    Zigmund played pretty bad throughout but I still think he is was the second strongest player at the table next to Durrr.

:eek:

even the potted plant behind Zigmund played better than he did, he was totally clueless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

DeadParrot wrote: »

I like laak, his bird is a pain in the hole though

Zigmund played pretty bad throughout but I still think he is was the second strongest player at the table next to Durrr.

Whuh? What gives you that idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

tbf zigmund ran pretty bad, he didn't really get any big hands pre, all the boards came up bad for his bluffs, and he made river calls where he ran into the only hands in the opponents range that beat him, or at least the action didn't make sense for many legitimate hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Negreanu back with the next group aswell. Antonius should run this show like durrr did the first one, should had them both on the one table

keane2097 wrote: »
    Whuh? What gives you that idea?

I don't know maybe I'm way off. I don't rail bird nosebleed stakes much or anything but I was always under the impression that he was one of the biggest players online. I assume that means he is good. Durrr's comments in episode 2 seem to indicate that he has a lot of respect for him too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

How does anyone think its been a dissapointing season so far, its had everything you could want from a poker tv show, what were you expecting or wanting to see?

The new line up looks awful i think, Antonio, Laak, Lederer, Negreanu, Hachem and 2 tards who undoubtedly have no idea how to play.

PA cant save it on his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Headspace wrote: »
    Best epi of a disappointing season. Personally I'm looking foward to the new players.

U crazy.Quality so far. New line up is a pack of chancers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

I don't know maybe I'm way off. I don't rail bird nosebleed stakes much or anything but I was always under the impression that he was one of the biggest players online. I assume that means he is good. Durrr's comments in episode 2 seem to indicate that he has a lot of respect for him too.

ziigmund was dead money at that table.. he said it himself.. however if they were playing omaha it would be a different story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

mdwexford wrote: »
    How does anyone think its been a dissapointing season so far, its had everything you could want from a poker tv show, what were you expecting or wanting to see?

The new line up looks awful i think, Antonio, Laak, Lederer, Negreanu, Hachem and 2 tards who undoubtedly have no idea how to play.

PA cant save it on his own.

One of them tards created/writes (or something like that) the simpsons, hes gotta be good value;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

tbf zigmund ran pretty bad, he didn't really get any big hands pre, all the boards came up bad for his bluffs, and he made river calls where he ran into the only hands in the opponents range that beat him, or at least the action didn't make sense for many legitimate hands.

Im guessing this is a massive level. The guy has no idea what a bluff or a value bet is. Based on what I saw in HSP, I think he is terrible at NLHE.

Durr on the other hand is a genius. It's amazing how one person has turned a mediocre poker show into a phenomenally good one. At the end of the last season, I was considering not watching HSP again, but Durr has single handedly turned it into a phenomenally entertaining show. I was extremely pleased that he won the monster pot vs Barry. It would have been an injustice if he had managed to end up down on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

I have to agree Ian, as much as he is a nerdy little annoying-looking freak he is a savage player. He seemed to have the table totally under control and he is only 22 years old. When he called Eastgates raise when Eastgate had Jacks and the flop came QAx you could see he knew he had him exactly where he wanted him. Cards didnt matter there at all, Durrr probably would have called that raise with 7-2 knowing he could outplay PE enough to make it profitable.

I was extremely impressed with is play - he seems to have graduated to live poker seemlessly. The hand where he made Barry put in a quarter million with J9 was class - BG is a nit and Durrr obviously was exploiting his own image by making BG donk off 1/4 mill or so out of frustration. Pity he lost that hand tbh.

Would love to see him Ivey, PA at the same table in the next show. Sick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I actually cheered the Q on the turn :pac:

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

The durr hate through out this thread is freaking hilarious considering he was consistently polite and good-natured, and gracious both when losing and winning big pots. But of course the fact that he looks a little nerdy is reason enough to hate someone. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Headspace wrote: »

I assume this post is one giant p-ss take? Next group looks awful, Antonio is one of the most irritating people around. Be interesting to see how the amateurs play I guess, they're probably both far better than Elezra.

But this season has been quality, mainly for Dwan but still, lots of really interesting pots, what more can you want? I was disappointed in the AA KQ hand, in so much as when I heard they got it in for nearly 1m I was hoping it'd be something interesting but was just a flip that played itself in the end. Still, best series of any poker show on TV yet.

• Advertisement

I have enjoyed this season immensely so far but I'm really not too enthusiastic about tuning in for the rest of the season to see them 2 gobsh1tes Antonio and Laak, and their silly side bet antics. I really wish Durrr was still on it. I'd love to see him own Hachem in a pot or two. So is this line up taking the season to its end, or will there be any more changes?

Advertisement