Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any new revolutionary satnavs's out?

Options
  • 02-03-2009 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

Are their any new models out at the moment that would completely make
    every other model look obsolete? I'm running relatively up to date Gramin
    satnavs at the moment and compared to 3 years ago models they dont have an awful lot of comparison other then updated maps and minor interface changes..
    I could happily live with my older Nuvi 300 with 09' maps for another year. In fact I use my older model garmin more so than my Nuvi 7 series model...

I think most people here restrict themsellves to TomTom/Garmin. Are the stray cats any real comparison? Mio/Navman/Silvercrest/Targa etc.....I may go buy
    some unsusual model up the North next week and see if they tempt me away from Garmins..I am getting bored with Garmins at this point and I dont see the significance of buying TomTom with teleatlas mapping as that would just annoy me.

Anything new and abit differant out there worth considering? Navteq on board of course....

Cheers

Advertisement