Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we.....

Options
  • 02-03-2009 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

off this Friday for 'Spring Break'? :rolleyes:Just double checking wit yee reliable lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

No idea, I don't get one :(

Sorry, I know that's no help, I just felt like moaning :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

On the calander it says:

Fieldwork / Study Period - Monday 9th March - Sunday 22nd March - 2 weeks

but then heard another thing about spring break and am unsure if they clash, are the same thing or nothing at all!

They're the same thing. You all get to go and frolick while I get to do exams. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah, lectures will be as normal on Friday, but then we have two weeks off, so can't complain. So it means I finish Thursday at 1:D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Wacko

Yes we are look at your student schedule for next week there should be a huge big gap, where all those nasty lectures usually are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I very mucha like this.

SRFC90 wrote: »
    I very mucha like this.
    I hate you all, but as I sit here stewing in my own bitterness, I take consolation in the fact that I can remember when Fake Easter was 3 weeks long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

woooo SPRING BREAK!!!!

"guess how many boobs i saw today Marge.........15" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dubliner(temp)

Breezer wrote: »
    I hate you all, but as I sit here stewing in my own bitterness, I take consolation in the fact that I can remember when Fake Easter was 3 weeks long :D

:mad: *jealous*

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

yeh but we finished a week later so meh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I prefer the earlier summer break. 3 week Easter was a bit much. I mean, there's not much to do at Easter break, is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tom65 wrote: »
    I prefer the earlier summer break. 3 week Easter was a bit much. I mean, there's not much to do at Easter break, is there?
    Well, it was always a chance to catch up on studying and all that sort of "fun" stuff before the last few weeks of the semester. This year though - exams as soon as we're back. :mad:

Well, it was always a chance to catch up on studying and all that sort of "fun" stuff before the last few weeks of the semester. This year though - exams as soon as we're back. :mad:

Exactly ... plus all the modules give us mounds of work to do because we have "two whole weeks".:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Exactly ... plus all the modules give us mounds of work to do because we have "two whole weeks".:(

Speak for yourself...6 modules, 1 essay between the lot:D In saying that, had 3 essays in two weeks before break, and have a continuous project to keep working on. Have finished that today though, so onto last essay of year:D

Mushy wrote: »
    Speak for yourself...6 modules, 1 essay between the lot:D In saying that, had 3 essays in two weeks before break, and have a continuous project to keep working on. Have finished that today though, so onto last essay of year:D

hmmmm ... I'm thinking I picked the wrong modules :s

Tom65 wrote: »
    GO SKIING! :D

Advertisement