Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16gb card in e71

• 02-03-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

has anyone tried a 16gb card in the e71?it says the max it can take is a 8gb and im just worried that any higher than that would make the phone slower.is this true?i really need a 16gb memory for all my music and have to have a camera also.looked seriously at the 5800,even had it pre-ordered,but decided against it cos also on top of what ive asked for already want it to look good too!!i no im asking for a lot...........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

mirsiam wrote: »
    has anyone tried a 16gb card in the e71?it says the max it can take is a 8gb and im just worried that any higher than that would make the phone slower.is this true?i really need a 16gb memory for all my music and have to have a camera also.looked seriously at the 5800,even had it pre-ordered,but decided against it cos also on top of what ive asked for already want it to look good too!!i no im asking for a lot...........

Yes, it works fine with 16gb card.
    Just make sure you format it on the phone before you do anything with it. And don't fill it in one go - otherwise the gallery-refresh will take forevvvvvvvvvvvvver! And if you have thousands of tracks put them into subfolders (by artist or album or alphabet whatever) of max 15-20 tracks...that'll make indexing easier and faster for the poor phone ;)

Advertisement