Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st present for female friend.

Options
  • 02-03-2009 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,
    Looking for a wee bita hepl here.
    Has anyone here any suggestions on what to get my best friend for her 21st birthday? Its approaching very fast 2nd of April so have to get my skates on. I know i could get her the typical jewelery,perfume and clothes but she'll get loads of that kinda stuff and im looking for somthing to 'mark the event' in a way. I want somthing she'll look at in a few years and say 'Got that off Gemma for my 21st' and still like it.

Im clueless here...ive looked on the internet but its pretty much the clothes/jewelery thing.

Any help and suggestions would be great.
    Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

Hiya

How much are you willing to spend on a present for her?

You could go for an 'experience' type of gift that she will always remember. You can get stuff like helicopter lessons, recording studio sessions and spa breaks.

Check out www.topgifts.ie

They have loadsa good ideas - some are a bit pricey though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

I would second the "experience" idea! It was my birthday recently and my best friend brought me to Amsterdam for the weekend as a surprise! Aer lingus have a good sale to loads of European cities and you can get accommodation pretty cheaply if you need to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

How about a photobook - here's a couple of sites but there's loads more if you google it!

http://www.albumfactory.co.uk/uk/idee/
    http://www.photogifts.ie/public/hc_prd_photobook_all.asp

You could put loads of photos of the two of you and other friends, maybe with her family as well. They're not too expensive and it's a lovely idea, you could even get her that as well as something else!

Advertisement