Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some Amazing Military Photos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mick_Grif

Those photos are really cool I especially like the ones which show a missile etc. just leaving the barrel. The jet ones are well done as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I really like the flares shots.

Also, for lulz, this is at the bottom of the page:

reading.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

Zillah wrote: »
    I really like the flares shots.

Also, for lulz, this is at the bottom of the page:

reading.gif
    I love the one of the guy firing the rifle..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mr Quiet

Love the smoke Angel. Not to sure about the comment on the bottom of the page. :/

"If you can read this thank a teacher, If you're reading it in English, thank the military"

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mr Quiet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

The Pilots are just amazing, how did he manage to reverse the jet onto the deck in the very 1st picture:confused:

Looks a bit like Cork county convention.....
    Sean Og in the tank..... Frank and the board running to the bunker:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Balfey1972 wrote: »
    Came across these. not sure if they were posted before.

some amazing shots ...
    Mr Quiet wrote: »
    If you go a wandering around his site is is very good.

Soooo ... this guy rips off hundreds and hundreds of pictures that he's presumably sourced all over the web, sticks them up online without any attribution or indication of where they're from and we're supposed to actually applaud this for some reason ?

The only thing he needs is a takedown notice to his ISP, and maybe an education in copyright law.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Some absolutely amazing shots!!

But i really love this one:
    image.305.jpg
    Reminds you of Nam!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Soooo ... this guy rips off hundreds and hundreds of pictures that he's presumably sourced all over the web, sticks them up online without any attribution or indication of where they're from and we're supposed to actually applaud this for some reason ?

The only thing he needs is a takedown notice to his ISP, and maybe an education in copyright law.

wa!

Advertisement