Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9mm shortage in the South West???

Options
  • 02-03-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,
    Is anyone else experiancing a shortage of 9mm in this great little country??
    I've been to Co Kerry, Co Limerick,Co Meath, CoTipperary ,one Co Dublin and one Co Cork dealers and everyone is either out expecting a shipment "next week" or not ordering in due to problems with the main importer being afraid to be left sitting on a load of unsellable ammo pending the up coming ban?? ...
    Can anyone give me some stats on how the rest of the 26 is faring out?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Folks,
    Is anyone else experiancing a shortage of 9mm in this great little country??
    I've been to Co Kerry, Co Limerick,Co Meath, CoTipperary ,one Co Dublin and one Co Cork dealers and everyone is either out expecting a shipment "next week" or not ordering in due to problems with the main importer being afraid to be left sitting on a load of unsellable ammo pending the up coming ban?? ...
    Can anyone give me some stats on how the rest of the 26 is faring out?

ohn lambert is well stocked gris

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Yeh Grizz, there seems to be a big shortage at the moment alright.

Just thinking……..The pending ban by the Minister must have started a huge demand and panic buying by certain elements on 9mm ammo. I hear that all the gangland hitmen, murders and scumbags are queuing up outside the firearms dealers shops buying up all the 9mm to the maximum limit on their firearm certificates.

“Yes Minister”, this will definitely stop all the gun crime and murders in our country, if there is no ammo left in the registered firearm dealers shops for them to buy, then there will be no ammo for their guns and this will result in a total stop to the gun crime in Ireland………………“Yes Minister”….……………..

Sorry mods............had to get it out of my system..................

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Tell you what VBull, how about we only ban you after the Daily Mirror runs with that as the lead headline and the Minister kneejerks into action?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Sparks, don't tell me that the Minister hasn't already kneejerked !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Wish I could, but just because he's done it once, doesn't mean he won't do it twice if given an excuse...

• Advertisement
Advertisement