Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CECT T200+ *GPRS SETTINGS* HELP!

• 02-03-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

CAN SOMEONE HELP MY HEADACHE.. IM TRYING TO GET THE GPRS/MMS SETTINGS FOR THE CECT T200+ (VAIC??) BUT AM DRAWING A BLANK. AM WITH O2 BUT THEY JUST SAID THEY HAVN'T THAT PHONE ON THE LIST SO I HAVE TO CONTACT THE MAKER...( CHINA?? CAN SEE HOW THAT WOULD WORK....) ANY ADVICE APPRECIATEDbiggrin.gifeek.gifbiggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hello + welcome to Boards!

I'm trying to be a more helpful Mod but you really haven't made it easy.

Why are you writing in all caps? Please don't. On the internet that comes across as shouting.

Secondly, have you tried looking at the stickys at the top of this forum and entering the settings in them?

Come back to us when you have.

Thanks

Hello + welcome to Boards!

I'm trying to be a more helpful Mod but you really haven't made it easy.

Why are you writing in all caps? Please don't. On the internet that comes across as shouting.

Secondly, have you tried looking at the stickys at the top of this forum and entering the settings in them?

Come back to us when you have.

Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

my eyes hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭purplepug

was not writing in caps on purpose.. knocked it on and didnt think itd make a difference. secondly, havn't a clue what u mean by stickys.thirdly, jmccrohan u aint helpful...
    thanks for the pointers mod x:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

purplepug wrote: »
    secondly, havn't a clue what u mean by stickys.

At the top of the forum, there are a number of threads that stay there, they are stuck, hence the term "sticky". In there you will find the details of the connection settings to all the mobile phone carriers.

The settings are the same for all phones, it does not depend on make or model.

All you need to do is enter those settings into your phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭purplepug

for anyone else checking out this thread i got the settings here..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59257241#post59257241

thanks sam:)

right, to me this thread just reads as lazyness.

Can you help us out by telling us why you had problems finding the stickys when you signed up and came here to post?

All feedbak is welcomed and hopefully it'll help others with similar problems in the future.

there's also a feedback thread at the top of the forum where any other feedback is welcomed. (it's a sticky lol).

i retract my comment about lazy having had the situation explained to me.

Thanks tom

(this mobile theme isn't as clear as the full one sometimes)

Advertisement