Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coheed and Cambria anyone?

• 03-03-2009 12:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering if anyone on here likes 'em as my friends have either never heard of 'em or don't like 'em. (Which I think is appalling)

Only ever seen 'em once, met Claudio in Forbidden Planet that night too! Amazing! Could've died happily :P

Anyways would love to hear from fellow fans if there are any :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭themetallifan

Heh, coincidence

am just listening to Good Apollo....etc now

A real hit/miss band. Brilliant songs like The Suffering, but wtf are they thinking with songs like a Favour House Atlantic.....

His voice is also hilarious at times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

A real hit/miss band. Brilliant songs like The Suffering, but wtf are they thinking with songs like a Favour House Atlantic.....

Favour House is my favourite Coheed song!

I didnt think the new album was great, but some of it was still great.
    They are very good live.

OP, probably should remove the reference to that gig in your post, it forbidden......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭Creadak

Fad wrote: »
    Favour House is my favourite Coheed song!

I didnt think the new album was great, but some of it was still great.
    They are very good live.

OP, probably should remove the reference to that gig in your post, it forbidden......

Nah, love the new album, preferred it over GAIBSv1 tbh, I have the End Complete I - V on constant repeat :P

Really Favour House? I love The Light and the Glass :P

And whoops, totally forgot about zee ban :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I like Good Apollo...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I like them a bit. Nowhere near my favourites, but definitely not the worse. Must be Claudios hair:D Find them hit and miss mostly, as has been said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Mushy wrote: »
    Must be Claudios hair:D

His hair is amazing, no one else could possibly pull it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

coheed and cambria are deadly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I remember when I first heard I was really impressed but I listened to more of there stuff and I could'nt get into them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭mercuroman

In Keeping Secrets... is one of my favourite albums but really think they've gone downhill since then. Good Apollo had its moments but think they're believing the hype about themselves!

Advertisement