Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night out in Dublin

Options
  • 03-03-2009 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Night out this weekend. Up on a date with my new beau. Keeping things casual thusfar. Meeting his friends and going clubbing, as far as I know in Krystal. Ok, what does one wear? I've never been out in Dublin before. Hence the LBD thread!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭in2dblue

Hey, well if you're hitting Krystal I would suggest wearing a dress and a nice pair of heels, nothing too ott but jeans and top aren't really the attire in that club as alot of wannabe celebs hit there..
    Hope you have a good night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

yeah most of the girls in krystle are orange, dress round their arse, tits out looking for a millionaire.been a few times with work and the amount they try to get ya to buy them a drink is ridiculous.

Advertisement